Chapter 1

"First day of school" i sighed, as i was looking at the mirror, brushing my hair.

After hours of mentally fighting my looks through the mirror I finally settled on a look and was ready for school. I had a pretty purple bow in my plated hair, well at least I think its pretty, other people may think it looks ugly on me or stupid for a 17 year old to still be wearing cute bows. oh great, no maybe i'll take it off.

My new school uniform is plain; blue blazor over a white shirt and a checked knee length skirt. it looks so boring on me, thats why I'm trying my best to accessorize. Maybe these huge loop earrings and this golden necklace are too much?

oh why am I worrying so much about what people will think of me. if I wear too much I'll just seem like a try hard..

oh my god okay I'll take these off too. :(

One last look in the mirror.

"Okay HaYeon, you got this" I sigh

I grab my things and head for the kitchen and sat down next to my little brother, Joon.

I watch as my mum turns around and a tear falls from her eye.

"Awww, my two babys are ready for their first day of school"

"Mum, were not babys. I'm 17 and Joon is 10" i said.

"oh i know, but look at yous too! all dressed up for school" she shedded another tear.

"Mum. how come you never cried for us when we were in our old school uniforms"

"Your old uniforms were ugly! These uniforms are beautiful, and they belong to the best school in South Korea! i'm so pround of yous"

I look at Joon and we both laugh.

Mum sips her coffe, then looks at the clock. I choke as she suddenly spits out the coffe. "Oh my, look at the time! you are going to be late! lets go!"

We all rushed out into the car and headed to the school. It was about a 10 minute drive.

We finally arrived, and both Joon and i went out of the car.

"You sure you dont want me to come in with yous?" mum asked.

"No mum. its fine. I'll take Joonie to his class, dont worry"

"Okay, i love you both"

we both said it back to her and she drove off.

"Okay Joonie. I think your part of the school is this way" i said to him.

This school was huge! i really didnt know where i was going.

"Noona, its actually that way" he pointed in a different direction.

"How do you know?"

he pointed at a sign saying that the primary school section was that way.

"Oh..." i smiled at him, embarrassed.

"Pabo" he mutterd at me..

i gently hit his head as a punnishment for calling me 'stupid'

*

I dropped Joon off too his class then wondered off to the building where my class was.

Lots of eyes stared at me as i walked past. I look at the girls who exchange weird looks at me, they are accessorized from head to toe. great, I knew I shouldn't have taken my jewelry off.

I could hear people saying stuff like "Look, its a new girl". I know I'm new okay no need to remind me.

I walk past a group of guys and I hear them whisper saying I'm pretty.

woah, me pretty?? haha no.

I reached my classroom and as i was about to walk in, suddenly some guy bumped into me, causing my phone to drop. Luckily my phone was okay, but seriously what a jerk! he didnt even say sorry or help me pick up my phone! argh! i hate rude boys. They are just a complete turn off!

I gave him a death stare as he walked in the class. oh god, i'm in the same class as that jerk!!

I picked up my phone and walked in..

Everybody stoped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Hi, your the new girl? Welcome to class 10A, i am your homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee.. Please introduce yourself to the class"

i smiled and bowed at him, then turned to the class.

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Ha Yeon. Please look after me" i smile, but shake nervously as I see the class whisper to each other.

"you can sit over there, next to Julie" he pointed to the back at an empty seat next to a girl who kept smiling at me.

i walked over slowly and everyone looked at me as i walked past.

Suddenly i felt something grab my hand. i looked back and down to my hand and notice that this guy was holding it. He then stood up and turned my body to face his.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he said while staring into my eyes, he was also still holding my hands.

"You are very beautiful, and i want to make you mine" he then added.

I threw his hands off and stepped back.

"excuse me?" i questioned, confused.

"Dont scare the poor girl" the guy that was sitting next to him said.

he grabbed my hands again and i just froze as he stared into my eyes.

Then suddenly the teacher came and swang his ruler at our hands causing us to let go.

"come on guys, lets keep it G rated"

the whole class laughed.

I walked off to go to my seat...

"My name is Baekhyun by the way! Baekhyun!!!"

i smiled then sat down on my seat.

---------------------

AND THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'CLASSROOM KISSES' !

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR

PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

THANKYOU, I LOVE YOU ALL! <3