Chapter 10

Mum was going to die. if i had a knife i would plunge it into her! not really... oh wait who am i kidding? i probably would :L

mum, youre so lucky that youre my mother.

"It's 8 o-clock. Ha. Yeon. you are going to be late for school." She said with her devilish voice. I wasnt sure if she was happy or angry..?

I got up, completely avoiding Baekhyun even though he was right there. only milimeters next to me.

I zoomed over to my mother and gently pushed us both out the door and closed it behind me.

I took a deep breath and began to think of what I should say but before I could talk, mum opened her mouth.

"He's gorgeous too. Marry them both." she smiles.

I widen my eyes. "what mum are you crazy!?.. of course you are. you're crazy."

"My dear Ha Yeon, you're a lovely young adult now, I think its time you settled down and got married. I will approve. "

oh my god.

I whisper hoping that Baekhyun wont hear. "No mum we've been through this already.. I will be forever alone and live the rest of my life with a cat named pumpkin, and we will be happy"

"But you can't marry a cat, isnt that illegal? " she tilts her head and has deep thoughts about her question. "Yes it is illegal.... I think."

I roll my eyes. "No mum its not illegal.. theres no law.. just no one has done it yet. but I didnt say I was marrying pumpkin anyway!"

she nods her head.. "ohh.... wait, who's pumpkin?" she questions.

uhhh. why is talking to my mother so frustrating.

I quint my eyes at her. "My future cat... uh mum dont worry!!"

Suddenly I hear the door nob turn. oh no. I really dont want baekhyun joing this conversation.

so I quickly lean myself on the door hoping that will stop it from opening.

but it opens. and I fall back first into the room. HOW STUPID OF ME IT OPENED THE OTHER WAY!

Both my brother and Baekhyun step over me. not helping me up. rude.

Then my brother speaks. "Mum, this is Baekie Hyung."

Oh god. what are you doing? please dont make matters worse :(

"He's my friend. We were playing video games.. and I made him carry noona to bed cause she was already sleeping.." he continued

"Baekie hyung is weak, he couldnt even lift her.. so they both fell on the floor and fell asleep" he finished.

oh little brother you genius.

I get up hopelessly.  "Yes mum! exactly!"

"hmmm.." my mum quints. "Is that so?"

all three of us nod.

"okay. fair enough. but you do realise that all three of you are late for school now?" she says.

I look at my brother, he looks at Baekhyun then Baekhyun looks at me. a sudden pause then boom. we are off! a mad rush to get ready for school!

Baekhyun heads for the door but stops at my mum first. then speaks. "I am so sorry for staying here the night without asking. then suddenly having to leave like this without properly introducing myself. please forgive me. I will make it up to you." he eye smiles.

and I see mums face melt. she is about to drool.

Baekhyun opens the door then waves to my mother. She hopelessly hangs onto the door and waves goodbye.

he is gone.

---

Thanks to my brother, i was safe!

But who knows what kind of thoughts were going through my mums head.

Anyways, school time for me now.

My plan is to avoid exo-K for the whole day.

pretty much mission impossible, since they are all in my class -_- but i will do my best.