Chapter 2

I grab out my book and pencil case from my bag, and put it on my desk.

"Dont worry you'll get used to it.." said the girl next to me, oh thats right, her name is Julie! i remembered the teacher saying it before

"Use to it?" i questioned.

"Yeah. Baekhyun will probably bug you everyday until he makes you his"

i nod awkwardly. okay.. well he seems like a normal guy.

I looked around the class to see my new classmates. On the table next to me were two boys. They both had their heads on the table and were sleeping peacefully..

I turned my head back to julie "Who are they?" i asked pointing at the two.

"Oh.. the one closest to you is Kyungsoo and next to him, thats Chanyeol. They are best mates with Baekhyun along with Kai, the one sitting next to Baek. and also Sehun and Suho, the ones that are sitting infrount of us.. They call their little group EXO-K.. The most popular boys in school.. ahhh"

"EXO-K?" i whispered to her.

"Yeah, EXO-K.." She dreamingly stared up at the cealing.

okaaay then. most popular boys in the school? two guys who sleep and pay no attention at all in class and a crazy lover boy who obsesses over new girls? do I even want to know what the other ones are like?

these boys have no chance in the future, good luck to them.

*

"Alrighty! Break Time! I'll see yous after!" shouted Mr. Lee

the whole class cheered! everyone except me.. oh and the two that were fast asleep next to me.

"Do you have any food??" Julie asked

"ah, no" i answered, realizing mum forgot to give us some cause of our rush in the morning.

"You can share with me then" she offered

"Nah its okay. im not hungry. but thankyou anyways"

"Come on baby, you got to eat. and keep that fine body of yours healthy" i heard a voice say, it was obvious that this voice was trying to sound 'sexy' but it failed epikly! hahah

i laughed and looked up too see who it was...

It was Baekhyun.

He was about to grab my hands again, but then bamm!

another pair of hands slapped them away before he could grab mine.

I turned and looked. The guy next to me was finally awake... and he for some reason slapped away Baekhyuns hands.

"Kyungsoo.." baekhyun whined as he misrebly looked at him.

I smiled at baekhyuns childishness.

I turned my head to Kyungsoo aswell and my eyes shot open as I looked at him.

"YOU!" i screamed as i pointed at his face causing the other guy, Chanyeol, to wake up.

Kyungsoo, smirked at me. "Me?" he said, pointing at himslef.

thats the jerk who made me drop my phone.

"You. You.." I started but stopped as he smiled.

I blink my eyes as he turns and walks to the door, Sehun and Suho following him.

"Yah! I'm talking to you" I shout as he exits.

that jerk oh my god. seriously?

"You know Kyungsoo?" baekhyun asked