Chapter 4

i walked into class and started walking tawords my chair.. i noticed Baekhyun sobbing at his desk while Kai, Sehun and Suho comforted him.

When i walked past, they all sat forward and acted as if nothing happened.

Baekhyun turned away, when i looked at him....

i finally reached my seat and sat down.

i looked at Julie and questioned "Whats wrong with Baek?"

"apperently, your cheating on him with his bestfriend" she whispered to me

"cheating? were not even dating" i replied

"i know. i guess hes just the clingy type"

i was thinking to myself... oh he must of seen me holding onto that Kyungsoo jerk!

i turned to the table next to me, and all i saw was Chanyeol sleeping so happily.. but where was Kyungsoo?

While staring at his empty seat i heard Baekhyun sobbing again..

i seriously had enough of this.. i got up out of my seat and walked over to the sobbing Baekhyun.

"Look Baekhyun. Me and you; were NOT dating! and Kyungsoo? hes nothing too me! i hate that jerk!" i yelled because i was soo annoyed

"He's nothing too you?" he asked

"Yes!" i shouted back at him

He suddenly got up and looked at me so innocently, he looked into my eyes and smiled so retardedly that it made me smile too

"Ha yeon, you didnt cheat on me" he squeeld so cutely..

"ahh..?" i said with a confussed expression

he hugged me so tightly, squeezing my whole body in his firm arms.. "My girlfriend is the best" he said while looking at me and his eyes turned into moon shapes.

"baekhyun, i already told you.. im not your girlfriend"

then without replying to me, he picked me up and carried me towards my seat.. i yelled at him to put me down but he just ignored.. until finally, he placed me on my seat.

a few seconds later the door opens..

"Kyungsoo! ^_^" Baekhyun's eyes turned into those moon shapes again and he rushed to the door to greet him.

okaay? one minute he was hating him? and now its like nothing happened? oh Baekhyun, i honestly dont get you at all..

Baekhyun walked Kyungsoo over to his seat.. and pulled it out for him.. Kyungsoo sat down and pulled his chair in.

Baekhyun walked back to his seat, and turned around back at me before seating. His eyes turned moon-shaped again and he pouted his lips to blow a kiss at me.. then finally sat down.

*

"Yah Chanyeol" i heared Kyungsoo whiper "Yah.." he added..

Chanyeol mutterd out something.. I'm not sure what he said.. i dont even think it was a language!

"Wake up" Kyungsoo shooked Chanyeols head.

Then suddenly Chanyeols eyes opened widely! and he got up in a flash!

"I NEED TO PEEEE~~!" he dramaticly screamed as he got up and rushed out the door.

It was funny cause this was the first time i've actually seen Chanyeol move :')

*

class felt like it was never going to end!! seriously, i feel as if i have been sitting here for years!!

i sat there twiddleing my thumbs until Julie spoke: "So.. who do you think is the cutest in the EXO-K group?"

"ahh... you tell me first" i responded..

"haha, okay.... Kai. Dont tell anyone, but i have a huge crush on him" she whispered

"Awww cute!!" i teased

"oh stop it.. now you tell me whos the cutest"

"uhm..." i thought long and hard until i finally added "Chanyeol".

"Aww thats cute, do you like him?"

"no.. i just think hes cute" i blushed.

"ayee your blushing" she teased.

and just as i was about to speak.. The bell rang! Yay finally! School is over!

-------------

BAMM! CHAPTER 4!

I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT, BUT MEH!

HOPE U LIKE IT ^_^

LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOON :D