Chapter 9

Kyungso? More like KyungLoser. or KyungPabo. Or KyungGetTheHellAwayFromMe. KyungWhatever has completely wrecked my life. like seriously. my life will never ever never be the same. ever.

why? cause mum knows his name.

someone kill me.

~

I ran as fast as a bullet and shot myself into the car.

"Drive mum, Drive" I furiously say as i point ahead.

but of course mum doesnt listen. her window is still down, and she is still dramatically starimg at him.

Mum wasnt going to go anywhere fast.

I shot my eyeballs at Kyungsoo, giving him a death stair.

I signaled him, looking like an idiot in the backseat, telling him to get the hell away so my mum could drive.

He smiled. gah that smile -_-

Then he waved goodbye to my mum. she melted.

next thing you know, hes gone. On his bike, and left.

"Mum, you can go now. drive." i say.

"Seriously HaYeon, why do you have to be so disrespectful? i raised you up to be a lovely lady. but no. you treat the most handsome ones like they are nothing. ohh my." she cried, tears literally fell from her eyes.

my mum is crazy.

"No mum, i just... just. drive. dont you have to be somewhere?" i mumbled.

"Oh sheit" she shocked. foot on ignition, then zoom! we were off like a speed racer. Mum was driving like crazy! i have never been so scared in my life!

Literally 2 minutes had past and we were home already, so quick! i got out of the car, shockingly went on my knees and kissed the ground.

"Oh ground, i love you so much! i thought i was going to die in that car. please ground, dont ever leave me again" i cry out like a retarded person.

i turn back to see mum, looking at me like i'm some kind of idiot. well of course i am. I am kissing the ground!

"Mum that was terrifying. please dont do that again"

"HaYeon, please dont kiss the ground. Save your lips for Kyungsoo." she says, while she flicked her hair and wined the window up.

what? did my mum just? ah ah. no she didnt.

"foods in the fridge, look after your brother. i love you both my beautiful children!!" she yells as she drives down the street.

i stare as the car slowly dissapears.

when its completely out of my view, i then get up and head for the door.

"Lil brroooo, i'm hooomeee~~" I sang out, trying to be a cute big sister.

But what? he doesnt answer. But i know that hes probably in his room playing video games.

I get my feet moving and head to his room. Opened the door slightly as it cracks, and peeked in.

But to my suprise.....

"YAAH! wha? what are you doing here?" i yell, shocked.

"Noona, Baekie Hyung came over to play games with me" my brother says..

Baekie Hyung?

I look over on my brothers bed, once again. and see him. Baekhyun.

"Happy to see me?" he smirked at me.

"Get out of my house please and thankyou" i demand.

"yah, dont be so rude to your guests" baekhyun, or should i say 'baekie' giggled.

Guest? pfft. you just wondered in my house. not to play games with my brother.

but only to see me. oh how greaaat.

i opened the door fully, the slowly walked in. sliding my feet across the floor moving closer to the bed...

I was about to open my mouth and speak my mind, but then out of no where, baekie tumbles me over from frount view and softly slams me on the bed.

"yaaaaaaaaah" i skreached, as both my brother and baekie hit me with pillows.

i tugged around yelling at them both, but they just wouldnt stop. those idiots.. untill i finally rolled off the bed onto the floor.

i huddled up into a ball, hugging my legs and started whimping. "yous are so mean" :'(

Baekhyun rolled onto his stomach and stared at me from the top of the bed.

"Aww i'm sowwy" he said with the cutest voice and cute little puppy eyes.

what your 'sowwy'? aw its okay, i forgive you cause youre so cute omg. wait? No!

I galred at him.

He pouted.

Then rolled down behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a back hug, then planted his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sowwy" he wispered in my ear.

Oh my. god. I suddenly forgot everything. what he did. everything.

He was being so cute it warmed me. i felt like a feather slowly falling from the sky only to fall on anothr 100000 more feathers. I felt so warm, wrapped up in his arms like this. its was so comfotable. its felt like i was in a dreamland... like i was running through the clouds.. like i was draming.. like i was......

"WAKEE UP!!!"

my eyes shot open. i turned and realised that i had fallen asleep..

In Baekhyuns arms.. not only that, but i had slept through the whole night. and it was now the next day.

i blinked my eyes as i was still sleepy.. but then boom. vision was clear as soon as i saw what was infrount of me.

someone said wake up? and who else do you think it would be?

none other then my crazy mother.

and yes she is staring at me. at us. me ans baekhyun.

and yes she is sparkleing. yes she is fangirlly.

and yes she has a camera.

wait, what?

A CAMERA!!! ?

---------------

-

-

-

-

UPDATED, FINALLY. I'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT :((

EXAMS HAVE FINALLY FINISHED AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE MY STORIES MORE OFTEN NOW.

SORRY, MY WRITTING IS REALLY SLACK AND THERES A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES. THE STORY IS GETTING WEIRD I KNOW BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MEH?

PLEASE COMMENT. BE HONEST, PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD OR BAD, SO I CAN MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER

THANKS FOR READING. I LOVE YOU ALL ♥