Chapter 11

I close the car door. mum waves to my brother and I then drives off.

okay, good. thats one less worry I have, no mum for a few hours. Oh one of the luxuries about school is being able to be away from your parents :D

"Bye noona~" the little bro says as he runs off. I smile as he runs.

now, time to get to class. I'm not exactly late, but I guess it would have been better if I came earlier than this.

so I run.

I make it to my classroom, then slowly open up the door. I smile at my teacher, "Sorry I'm a bit late.."

"This better not be a habbit." he replies.

I nod my head awkwardly.

"Its okay, go sit down and get your books out" he tells me. I nod.

making my way down through the desk rows, I notice all eyes on me. again. come on, I know I'm a new girl but surely you have gotten used to my face by now. seriously guys...

I also notice as I make my way down.. no exo k. none. oh well. thats just what I wanted! isnt it?

I sit down. and Julie looks at me oddly. I turn to her and smile but she quickly turns facing forward.

thats strange. Julie is always happy to see me.

I too look forward and notice a few girls looking back at me and as I catch them they turn and exchange whispers.

weird..

I look at Julie.. "why is everyone acting weird?"

she looks at me. and without a word she pulls out her cell phone. she clicks a few bottons then shows me the screen.

my eyes widen and I grab the phone off her.

I whisper.. "oh my god."

this. this picture. ITS A PICTURE OF BAEKHYUN.. AND ME! TOGETHER!

this is bad I look so horrible this is so bad I'm laying next to a boy sleeping hugging him smiling. smiling while I sleep, whut? no thats makes it even worse this is bad omg.

"Julie.. where did you get this from?" I question.

she speaks. "one girl student sent it to me. she sent it to everyone. she said she got it from an anonymous number.."

then all of a sudden, who walks into the room? none other than baekhyun. byun bakehyun.

perfect timing right.

teacher goes to say something but baekhyun ignores and heads straight over to me.

I feel my heart suddenly beating fast. heart what are you doing?

"baby!" he calls me as he gets closer.

baby?...

"thanks for last night" he smiles.

a weird smile forms onto my face. and I hear the "oohs" from my classmates.

baekhyun I hate you.

"Okay enough. Go sit down Baekhyun" the teacher speaks.

baekhyun smiles at me then sits down.

my eyes linger across the room and over to the door and I stop. my weird smile turns into a straight face as my eyes meets with someone elses..

"Oh look who finally decides to turn up." the teacher speaks. "Kyungsoo, you are late."

Kyungsoo. my eyes met with kyungsoo. I stare at him and he looks pale. it was like he was disappointed or something.