Chapter 8

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" i screamed!

I got up from where i was sitting, then rushed for the door. Into the bathroom i went, and quickly started washing my lips with watter.

"Ew. ew. ew" i whinned.

Still trying to wash away the Kyungsoo germs. I grabbed paper towels and wet them with water, then started rubbing my lips continuestly trying my hardest to kill those horrible germs that Kyungsoo placed on my lips!

"Kyungsoo. You are seriously dead this time. No more second chances. NO MORE! when i see you next. You are going down!!!" i raged as i was scrubbing my lips!

"Park Ha Yeooooonnnn!!!!!!!" i heard Mr. Lee scream from in the classroom.

"Oh shit. i wasnt ment to leave the class" i whispered to myself, while facepalming.

*

I quickly walked over back to the classroom and saw a very angry Mr. Lee

"Mr. Lee, i'm sorry i really really needed to go to the bathroom" i told him.

He glared at me and all he said was. "What question are you up to?"

"Oh ah. i'm finished" i said while walking over to my desk to show him my book.

"Good. You may leave now." he then remarked.

i looked and him, giving him a puzzled look.

"Hurry up before i change my mind" he then added.

So i grabbed my stuff then rushed out.

*

I walked out of the school building doors and headed tawords the front gate.

i heared laughter coming from the other side of the gate. i took a peek through this littlle hole, and saw that it was Kai, Suho and Chanyeol.

"YAH!!" i screamed while slamming the gate open.

All three of them stopped laughing.

"yes?" they questioned.

"WHERE IS THAT JERK FACE KYUNGSOO?!?"

they all of a sudden started giggleing.

"What?" i questioned.

they continued to laugh.

"YAH!" i shouted becuase i was getting annoyed.

until finnaly, Chanyeol spoke. "Kyungsoo? Do you mean the hottie behind you"

ohh Chanyeol, why are you so dreamy?? WAIT WHAAAATTTT!!? KYUNGSOO. BEHIND ME.

i suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist. and without thinking i turned around and started attacking the person!

"DIE KYUNGSOO DIE!" i yelled

"Yah. stop" he said, but i interrupted him with more slaps.

"YAH! ITS BAEKHYUN!" he finally yelled and i stopped punching him.

"oh... Baekhyun!!! i'm so sorry i thought you were Kyungsoo." i explained.

Realising what i had done, i felt imbarresed. Chanyeol and the others were non-stop laughing at me. seriously, those bunch of "EXO-K's" or whatever are non stop laughers. They always seem to giggled over the most stupid reasons. They even laughed when the situation wasnt funny at all!

"It's okay" Baekhyun struggled to say then added a wine. He was rubbing his shoulders where i hit him hoping that it would ease the pain. His face was a wreack every time he touched the bruised parts of his body.