Chapter 7

That night as i was getting ready for bed, i randomly started laughing.

*

~Flashback~

Your lucky Baek is holding me back! YOUR SO LUCKY!" i screamed.

"what happens if i let go?" Baek questioned while trying to tease Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's eyes slowly got bigger as he tilted his head to the side.

And within a split second, Baekhyun had let go of me and i imediatly rushed over to Kyungsoo.

*

(back to when she's getting ready for bed)

"HAHAHAHA" i let out a fake but real laugh.

"oh god. today was a funny day" i let out with a joyful tear

*

The next day when i got up, i had a horrible headache. It felt like my head was going to explode!

I walked over to my bathroom looking like a zombie, and i slowly got ready for school.

after about 10 minutes i heard my mum yell out "Hurry up, you'll be late for school!"

My headache had slowly faded away, but there was still a bit of it left. I walked down to the kitchen to quickly have my breakfast with Joon before getting dropped off to school

*

When we arrived at school, we were late. mum just dropped us off at the usual spot.

"Are you sure you dont want me to drop you off?" i asked Joon

"yes Noona its okay.." he quickly replied to me then ran off to walk with his friends.

*

When i arrived to my class, i was about 30 minutes late.

"You're late." The teacher announced.

"sorry i was...." and before i could finish my sentence, he interrupted me with a firm "sit down."

My teacher isnt usually like this, he must be in a mad mood today......

Anyways, i sat down in my seat and as i walked there, i noticed that all the exo members were absent?

as i sat down i asked Julie "Where are they??"

"I dont know? i didnt see them this morning? maybe they are skipping class"

"oh.." i replied sounding a bit disapointed.

*

The day actually went by really quickly. All we did was the usual lessons with our short breaks for lunch. and before i knew it the day was almost over and i was sitting in my last lesson of the day..

"How long do we have left?" Julie asked me

"10 more minutes" i replied with a smile.

"thats still too long" Julie facepalmed herself.

i smiled back at her.

After 10 minutes had gone pat the bell rang signalling the students that school was over.

Me and Julie smiled and got up...

"Ha Yeon" the teacher called me

"Ye? seong-saeng-nim (teacher)" i replied.

"You have to stay for 30 minutes." he announced.

"excuse me?" i questioned

"To make up for being late this morning. I have already informed your mother"

"Okay" i sadly said as i sat back down on my seat.

"Have fun!" Julie teased as she headed out.

"Yah! Julie dont leave me!" i whined, but she had already left.

"Get out your textbook, and read and answer the questions in chapter 4" Mr. Lee told me

"Okay.." i muttered as i did what he asked.

"I am going to do some things in my office, I will be back when its time for you to go.." he affirmed.

I looked up to him with sad eyes as he walked out of the classroom.

Great. I'm alone in a classroom. Doing work when school hours are over! Great just great !

*

Only 5 minutes had past but it felt like i was in here for years!!

and after a while i actually got really really sleepy.......

**

(No ones point of view, because Ha Yeon is asleep)

Ha Yeon was sleeping happily on her desk when suddenly she felt something soft touch her lips. She was half asleep so she didnt take notice of it. Then it happened again.. and this time she did notice and she slowly opened her eyes.

When she opened her eyes she noticed that there was a very cute and handsome guy infrount of her and she then realised that that cute, handsome guy had kissed her.

Her mouth dropped open and she pushed herself back causing her to fall off her chair.

The guy hurried over to her to help her up.

"Are you okay?" he questioned.

Ha Yeon didnt speak.

"Hello? are you alright?" he asked again

"waa.. w-wae!? did you just kiss me!?" she was very confussed.

"What are you talking about" he laughed

"Just then! you kissed me while i was sleeping!" she yelled

He just winked at her and walked off...

*

(Back to Ha Yeon's point of view)

I watched him walk tawords the door and before he headed out, he turned his head back to look at me..

My eyes suddenly widened and my jaw dropped to the floor.

i blinked my eyes a few time to check if my vision was correct.

I sat there looking like an idiot, blinking my eyes at a stupidly fast speed.

Eventually my eyes started hurting so i stopped.

I realised.

That what i saw was real.

It.

Was.

Kyungsoo.

--------------------------------------------------

OMG! i am seriously running out of ideas for this!!! :( HELP?

Anyways, sorry for not updateing this for so long, but heres the 7th chapter.. i know its really 'eh' but i tried. Sorry for the spelling mistakes.. :3

anyways, i hope you like it :P