morning

Y/n- 14 year old girl. Sweet, kind, introvert, shy & a bit mischievous girl. She's good in studies. But sometimes get low scores.

Yoongi- 23 year old boy. Kind, introvert, sometimes cold to others but treats y/n really well. He is an cosmologist & a doctor.

They both were abandoned by there parents at a very young age.

It was 7 in the morning. Y/n has her school holidays.
Yoongi- princess wake up. It's morning now... (Caressing her hair)

Y/n- (grumpy) let me sleep oppa...

Yoongi- no, princess. It's 7. Comon...

Y/n- uh-ah.. let me sleep-ah..

Yoongi- babygirl wrong move. (I started tickling her belly)

Y/n- ah- hahahaha... Ah ok-ok ahhaha.. I'm awake ah-haha ok I'm awake stop...

Yoongi- fresh up then come for breakfast...

Y/n- Oki, btw I'm not your wife that you are calling me babygirl...

Yoongi- you- you better start your work... And in which dictionary is it written that I can't call my sister babygirl? After all you're younger...

Y/n- bruh. Chill...

At breakfast table...

Yoongi- what happened why aren't you eating? See I already finished mine...

Y/n- oppa pls something else not this pls.(It was salad as always)

Yoongi- girl you know me very well...

Y/n- oppa pls It's boring...

Yoongi- babygirl don't make me lose my mind...

Y/n- no I don't want to pls...

That's it yoongi is short tempered. He rarely looses his patience with y/n but today he did. Yoongi got up. He sat on the chair himself and put y/n on his lap.

Yoongi- eat it...

Y/n- ah oppa no pls. (Kinda scared)

Yoongi- Now honey! (She denied. My hand went behind her back then under her shorts. I pull her panty, yanking her butt up)

Y/n- ahh... Oppa. (I was about to get up)

Yoongi- keep sitting. (I made a firm grip on her tiny waist. She then took the first bite. Everytime she refused the bite I yanked her butt and pulled it more. Finally after 20 mins she finished. Then I left her panty down. After fixing her dress I went away)

Y/n- that hurts bad oppa...

Yoongi- this is what you get when you disobey your brother...

Note
Their dad will come back from his mission of miletry. Their mom abandoned them but they didn't know their dad was in miletry