first class

Yoongi- I'm leaving babygirl take care... I've my work...

Y/n- bye oppa, drive safe...

Yoongi- hmm...

At noon 4 y/n came back from her school...

Y/n- ahh! Such a bright day! There were only 4 slots studies and 3 hrs enjoyment... I love this day...

At 5:30 bell rang...

Y/n- oh pls come in sir., Good evening sir...

Namjoon- good evening. Shall we go to your study room?

Y/n- yeah sure. Oppa told me that we'll study there only. Pls I'll guide you...

Namjoon- hmm... (I follow her)

Y/n- pls sit sir... (he sat on a chair and I sat on the front side of the table facing him)

Namjoon- listen carefully! We will have 6 classes in a week of 2 hrs...

Y/n- ok sir...

Namjoon- let me ask you some questions... (I started asking her some questions. I asked her 15 questions but she only gave me 7 answers correct)

Namjoon- your weak in these subjects?

Y/n- yes sir. I need a bit more time for these topics.

Namjoon- ok. Can we use your bed?

Y/n- uh okay sir!!

Namjoon- (I sat on the bed folding my legs)

Namjoon- come here...

Y/n- okay! (I went to him. He's a teacher so he won't do anything wrong let's see. He made me sit on his lap like this after taking my permission)

Namjoon- ok so the first question- hdhekhfndkai?

Y/n- uh woexwaakaasaha..

Namjoon- wrong! Count now.
(I smack her right butt cheek hard, then the left. Then 3 in the center on her sitting spot)

Y/n- ahh. ouch...

Namjoon- don't touch your butt. When I'm with you teaching you only I can touch your butt, clear...

Y/n- y-yes sir...

Namjoon started rubbing her butt while he asked the next question. Similarly when she gave wrong answer she got harsh 5 smacks from him. She gave 5 answers correct and 5 wrong.

Namjoon- how many spanks you got?

Y/n- 2-25 spanks...

Namjoon- hmm... Fine. I'll ask you 20 more questions ok?

Y/n- o-ok...

He started asking the questions she gave first 4 answers correct but the 5th one wrong. Namjoon yanked her inner up her butt. She screamed. At every wrong answer I pulled her underwear more. She didn't answer 13 answers correctly so that's what she got. 

Namjoon- I will give you 10 extra spanks so you don't do the same mistakes ok? Will you co-operate?

Y/n- yes sir, Ik it's for my own good...

Namjoon- keep sitting like that.
(I landed the first hit without any warning. She yelped. Because of the force of my hands she got pushed forward)

Yoongi- (I came back but I didn't see princess. I thought she must be studying. I went in her room to check. I saw namjoon spank y/n over her underwear and her underwear was stuck in between her but. Seems she got a wedgie. After a last hit namjoon- stopped and explained her something. He noticed me)

Yoongi- oh Uhm hi!!

Namjoon- I hope you don't have any problem when I punish you?

Y/n- n-no Ik it's for my own...
Hello oppa!!

Yoongi- hi! How was your first class...

Y/n- good but those wedgies and spanks hurt a bit...

Namjoon- (chuckle) if you study then it won't... I'll take my leave now. Study tomorrow ok?

Yoongi- sure. Bye... (He left)

Yoongi- princess are you fine?

Y/n- it hurts or its all good.

Yoongi- aww.. its ok...

Y/n- but he's good. He rubbed my butt when he got time...

Yoongi- really? (I kissed her butt twice)