embarrassed!

After y/n recovered, she was acting like crazy don't know why. She was really happy and acted like an extrovert. Her brothers were happy to see her like this.

Note

Her dad from now on is staying with them cause he is retired now.

Okay so, y/n was studying in her room. 

Y/n POV

Finally after 4 hrs my study is done. Uh, My phone is dead! Now what should I do?

Idea! Let me try to twerk! 

Yoongi POV

I entered the room cause I forgot my phone's charger in y/n's room. But soon as I entered I was taken back a bit. My sister was twerking? First I was a bit angry cause she should be studying, I saw the time and it was beyond 4 hrs. So I understood she finished her studies. I crossed my arms as I giggled watching her twerk. She didn't realise I was behind and was twerking like crazy. After like 5 mins or so, I spank her butt for her to realise.
She turned and was shocked to see me.

Y/n- o-oppa?

Yoongi- hmm...?

She looked down in embarrassed as I couldn't control my laugh now. She look at me.

Y/n- oppa! Stoppppp....!

Yoongi- it's okay! (Laugh)

She turned around in embarrassment as I spanked her once more. I took my charger and came out. She followed me. We all were now sitting on the couch.

Y/n POV

I wanna eat something. I went to the kitchen to take out chips, and my hand swing. It touched something. As I turned around I realised I accidentally touched appa's private part.

Y/n- s-sorry appa!

Appa- it's okay, be careful next time. (Smile)

Y/n- oh no! Why am I embarrassed myself second time this day bruh!  (Whine)

Appa- god! My baby got embarrassed?

Y/n- appa pls! I'm 14!

Appa- so? Do I care? No!