3 | broken toys.

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 | 9:24 PM

Taraji yawned as her stomach growled angrily, desperately wanting something to eat. Unbeknownst to her, this was the second day she and her four year old sister were home alone. The last time they had seen mommy was when she tiredly said bye to the both of them before making sure they were set for school.

She didn't think anything of it at first, but now she was scared. Every time it got dark they huddled in the corner and held each other. That way, whatever monsters got mommy wouldn't get them.

Taraji pulled her weak little body off the ground and headed towards the kitchen, pouring the last bit of lucky charms in the bowl for Junie and then making herself a PB&J. The food wasn't getting spoiled, but it was getting low. She hopes mom will come back from the store soon, or from wherever she was.

Taraji sat near Junie and fed her cereal, before she decided to take it upon herself and knock the bowl over trying to finger feed herself.

"Junie! That's all we had left." Taraji got scared and she noticed it startled Junie, so she grabbed her into a hug and said sorry.

"Here, eat my sandwich"

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Taraji and Junie both felt their hear dropped. Quickly, they both scurried to a corner and pulled their cover over their heads. Maybe the sound would go away. Are these the same monsters that took mommy?

"CITY OF MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT, OPEN UP."

Taraji closed her eyes and hoped they would go away until suddenly the door was kicked in and lights were flashing everywhere. What was visible to them was the static on the TV, the extremely messy kitchen, the flipped over couch and cushions, broken toys, and the marker writings on the wall.

" Miami Police Department Detectives say that two young girls were found after days of being home alone. SWAT raided their home in attempt to find breakthrough evidence of a neighborhood drug ring. Their mother is allegedly Marie Stone-Thomas, a 28 year old woman who has been missing for four days. In attempts to find her whereabouts, police have not found any signs of foul play, and her belongings are still untouched."

Constance turned off her television, in hopes that Taraji or Junie weren't near to hear the devastating news. Between news of her daughter going missing, and the neighborhood raid, she was beyond stressed.

She smiled looking at her two grandchildren, safe and sound in their new home of Brooklyn. At 51, she never planned on raising kids again. But she would do so by any means.

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣 | 10:55 𝘱𝘮

Stony sat in the dressing room, with her legs folded up against her chest looking in the mirror. It was the next week, and even though she didn't feel like being at work she was here.

A lot has happened in the past few days after the incident with Redd. The comments under her posts were starting to get so bad that she eventually disabled her page. It was too much to handle, and it took a toll on her mentally.

Stony was never the type to be malicious, or mean on purpose. The villain that Redd intentionally painted her and Rai out to be was annoying, and still yet terrifying. She had all types of threats and messages in her DMs after the altercation.