6 | replaceable.

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰 | 2:22 PM

"That's the finishing touches." Russell stepped back and admired the preview on the computer if the upcoming Gala that was going to be hosted in Atlanta.

Ace's clothing brand was booming, even with the collaboration with Gucci. He was set to see real models wear his clothes on a runway on next month. It's something he always dreamed of.

Getting his vision out there and running a business. The easiest thing he ever wanted to do was make money while doing something he loved.

"This shit is dope. What's the plan for the Gala that day?" Ace asked while taking a swig of his water. He hasn't gotten the best sleep since Stony walked out on him last night. He wanted to give her space.

Stony was different. He could tell that by the moment he laid eyes on her, but he wishes she wasn't so standoffish at times. Ace understood that he fucked up by not being direct about Monaé first, but he was going to try everything in his will to defend Stony and their friendship.

What made it even worse was the fake pages Monaé kept getting to speak to him.

At this point, getting out of the city was going to be the only thing that would clear his head.

"The Gala is gonna be huge. The worlds best designers, models, performances, I mean you name it. This is gonna heighten your career to the max." Russell explained while hitting some things down.

"You can only take a plus one. Who do you have in mind."

Ace shrugged. He didn't know who he would take right now.

"I have someone in mind, but what's the revenue looking like from the sales so far on the collab."

"Over $20 million in sales worldwide Ace." He cheesed after hearing that, money was his best friend.

"Alright it's set. I can't wait for the gala though." Ace said while running over to get some grapes out the fridge.

"You can be excited about it all you want, but I'm not. I can't stand talking to boujee white people." Russell laughed. Ace just sat and shook his before going to sit down once again, discussing the plan for Atlanta at the end of the month.

"Fuckk Ace!" Stony threw her hands back as she held onto Ace's legs while he pounded into her from the back. Her face was buried in the red silk sheets below her, making her slightly suffocate. But the pleasure outweighed the unpleasantness of her being face down in the sheets.

Ace pulled her by her jet black hair, making her stand up on her knees and bring her closer to his chest. His thrusts began to become harder and harder as he sped up, making her mouth form into an O shape. Her pussy was forming puddles around his member right now and he loved it.

"You complained all night about not getting dick, so take it." He said huskily in her ear. Stony grabbed her boobs in her hands, jiggling them as he slammed into her wetness harder and harder, with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

"I - I think I'm finna cum!" Ace took one hand off of her hair and moved it to her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion while giving her strokes.

"Cum for me ma."

The sounds of her moans got louder and louder, so loud that he could almost wake up.