16 | thicker than water.

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰 | 6:22 PM

The rain on the windows tapped lightly as the storm outside sounded throughout the entire house. Found by Brent Faiyaz and Tems played lowly as some candles were lit by the speaker.

"Fuckkk ma, shit." Ace moaned out as he gripped the back of Stony's head. Currently, the two were inside of his cozy condo and were supposed to be talking about their plans to travel down to Baltimore the following day, but clearly Stony had different plans.

It was as if they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Anytime they were around each other, it was always bound to end up one of two ways. Ace was coming onto her, or she was coming onto him.

She gripped his thick member in her hand, holding it still as she delivered full eye contact and bobbed her head around it. Ace held onto the arm of the couch, his mouth slightly open as she continued to please him.

"You look so fucking sexy sucking it baby, fuckkkk." He dragged his words out, clenching his eyes shut and gathering her blonde hair into a ponytail. Stony hummed on his member, moaning and opening her mouth even wider to deepthroat him.

"SHITTT." She sped up even faster, sucking and stroking him at the same time as his mouth fell open. He lifted his feet off the floor slightly and began to clench his toes, mortified at the way she was snatching his soul.

"St- stop ma, I'm bout to nut." He muttered out while his eyes were still shut. Stony popped his member out of her mouth. Her entire chin was covered in saliva, she loved getting it sloppy like how he wanted.

"Look at me papa." She said seductively, giving his tip sloppy kisses. She batted her eyelashes up at him as she began to devour his member again. Ace didn't know what to do in that moment. He looked her dead in the eyes and couldn't control what was about to come next.

"FUCKK." He held her head down making her gag profusely as his member twitched, releasing his load into her mouth. Stony reached up out of breath and continued stroking his member as she swallowed his kids.

"You taste so good baby." She smirked. Ace let out a long sigh as she got up from in between his legs to the bathroom.

He immediately fixed himself and got up, going to follow her. She was in the mirror, fixing her hair since he was pulling on it the entire time.

"You come over, suck the soul out my dick, and now you in here acting like shit is normal?" He asked her, leaning over the marble sink as she chuckled a little bit.

"So pleasing my man ain't normal?" She asked, gathering her hair into a claw clip. Ace had a side of his bathroom personalized with items just for her, which was very convenient because she spent at least half of her time at his condo.

"It is normal but damn — I was in the middle of a conversation and you start going down on a nigga. Ian complaining at all though." He smirked.

"I like this color, you look so pretty mama. It compliments ya skin tone well." He said admiring her hair. She stuck her tongue out and danced a little bit.

"That's that 613 I was talking about bae. I was nervous as hell though. I had to cheat on my stylist because she was out of town." Stony told him.

He nodded. "She did good. Don't go outside though." Stony rolled her eyes at his overprotective and grabbed her toothbrush, as well as some whitening toothpaste and got to brushing.

"When do we leave for Baltimore?" She chatted as she was brushing.

"Tomorrow morning. Baltimore ain't nun but like a two or three hour flight from here. We're taking the private jet again this time." He told her while fumbling with her shorts.