17 | snooze.

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 | 1:37 pm

Ace grunted lowly as he bit down on his lower lip, containing himself from about to release as Stony threw herself back on him as he watched. It was currently the afternoon of the next day after yesterdays commotion, and it certainly seemed to be going better than before.

"FUCKKK ... Ace - baby! I ca- cant." Stony yelled out in pain and pleasure, her face buried in the sheets while his large hands were placed on her ass. Ace lifted a hand and gave one side a smack, sending her straight into oblivion.

"Nah." He let out darkly, giving her other cheek a firm, loud smack. "Back that shit up again. Show me why this dick yours." Stony almost melted hearing his words of encouragement, bubbling up enough energy to twerk on his member. "Yes baby.." She trailed off, doing what he told her.

"Good girl. Keep that shit up fa' me. Pretty ass pussy." He cooed, she fell into a spell under his words. Currently, the two were in one of her favorite positions, backshots.

Ace shot his eyes wide open and looked at the cream trickling down his member, making him ponder in awe at how wet she always got. Her ass glistened from the sun peeking through the windows of the lower guest bedroom window. He smirked to himself, an idea popping into his head on how to pleasure her even more. Watching her ass ripple back onto him, he let some of his spit drip from his mouth and into her asshole as she moaned loudly. Her back shivered from the feeling of his wet saliva pooling from her ass to her core.

Ace gripped one of her cheeks, taking his thumb into her hole as she held onto the sheets for dear life. "OUUUUU BABY. Shit!" She cried out, making Ace grab her hair boldly but gently. He panted out lowly as her moans filled the entire room. Thick secretion of her wetness and his mixed together showed on his member as he pumped in and out of her at quick paces.

"They gone hear us in hea' baby, be quiet." He said smirking at how she wasn't able to take it. Simply before this encounter, she was eager to have a quickie with him before they head out and ran errands for the day.

"I- I'm finna cum Ace." She couldn't help but feel so ethereal every time they had sex. He made her feel sexy, and paid attention to every part of her body.

Ace chuckled a little bit before furrowing his eyebrows, feeling himself about to release. "FUCK yo pussy so good mama .. God damn." He muttered out between shaky breaths. His strokes became sloppier and sloppier as her arch became more and more difficult to hold. Ace was glued to her like a magnet, it became harder and harder for him to pull out every single time.

Feeling his member twitch inside of her, she creamed all over it before he quickly pulled out and released on her asscheek.

"OUUU SHITT." Stony screamed into the pillow as he spanked her ass, groaning from the high he had after cummins.

"God damn. Shit mama." He wiped his forehead off, watching her ass as his kids sat on top of each cheek.

Stony sprawled out over the bed while Ace shook his head, sighing as he watched her jolt a little bit from the after effects.

"That was quick enough for you?" He smirked as she turned around, rolling her eyes and laying there tired out.

"Yeah ... I got my nut baby. Thank you." She leaned up, giving him a kiss before he grabbed a towel and wiped her off completely.

She pulled down the remainder of her sundress as he adjusted himself into his pants and straightened his clothes. "How I look?" He asked her.

"Like you just got fucked." She said flatly. "I'm kidding baby you look good, come here though." Ace walked over to where she was standing as she wiped some of the lip gloss off of his face and lips.