A Christmas Invasion PART ONE

Powell Estate, Tyler residence
Christmas Day was something Estelle Tyler always looked forward too. Spending time with her mother, sister, and best friend, sitting in the living exchanging presents. But this year was different. Rose wasn't there. As far as Estelle knew, Rose had been travelling with a friend. She had only visited once, but Estelle had not been home, she had been on a business trip in Bristol at the time, so she didn't get to see her sister.

Estelle was busy making some tea for her and her mother, when there was a faint wheezing sound. Jackie perked up at the sound, before dashing out the front door. "Mum where are you going? Mum!" Estelle called out to her before chasing after her mother.

By the time she had caught up to her, Mickey and Jackie were standing in front of a blue police box from the 60s. Estelle was sure it had never been there before and was confused on how a blue box could suddenly appear on the street.

"Jackie, it's the TARDIS!" Mickey shouts

 "I know! I know, I heard it! She's alive, Mickey! I said so, didn't I? She's alive!" Jackie shouts back

"Who's back?! What's a TARDIS???" Estelle frantically asks

 "Shush! Shut up a minute!" Mickey says

Jackie and Mickey look frantically around while Estelle stares at them in shock

"Well, where is it then?" Jackie asked

Suddenly, the TARDIS appears out of thin air, about 20 feet above their heads. It crashes against the buildings on either side as it falls to Earth. Estelle screams and grabs onto Jackie in fear, not understanding what was going on. It finally skids to a halt, smashing into a post van and knocking over some dustbins on the way. The Doctor throws the doors open and peers out with his mouth wide open. 

"Here we are, then! London! Earth! The Solar System! We did it!" He stumbles out of the TARDIS, gazing up at the flats with his mouth still hanging open. Jackie, Estelle and Mickey stare at him. The Doctor suddenly notices them.  "Jackie! Mickey! Blimey! Estelle, looking beautiful as always" Estelle stared at him in shock "No, no, no, no, hold on." He stumbles backwards a few steps. "Wait there, I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you. Something important, what was it? No, hold on, hold on..." he comes back to them and puts his hands on Jackie's and Mickey's shoulders, apparently thinking hard. "Hold on, shush, shush, shush, shush... Oh!" Jackie, Estelle and Mickey jump in alarm. "I know! Merry Christmas!" And then he collapses, falling to the ground unconscious. Rose comes out of the TARDIS and notices him on the ground. 

"What happened? Is he all right?"

"I don't know, he just keeled over! But who is he? Where's the Doctor?"

"That's him. Right in front of you. That's the Doctor".

"What d'you mean, "That's the Doctor"? Doctor Who?" Estelle asked

                                                                                 *********************

The Doctor is tucked up in Estelle's bed, wearing a pair of stripy pajamas. Rose is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him when Jackie enters the room, holding a stethoscope. She hands Rose the stethoscope and sits on the bed "Here we go. Tina the Cleaner's got this lodger, medical student. And she was fast asleep, so I just took it." Rose starts to put the stethoscope in her ears. "Though, I still say we should take him to hospital." Rose takes the stethoscope out again. 

"So who's this man that you've been travelling with? I ought to slap him for stopping me from seeing my sister for 2 years." Estelle pouts. She tries to be angry at the mysterious man but for some reason she couldn't, something about his foxy appearance and something in her mind was telling her not to be angry.