A quick introduction by Gaiana and Lilly-Rose

"Is this working? I can never tell if it's recording or not" Lilly-Marie said, tapping the microphone

"Yes it's working" sighed Gaiana "Hello readers"

"Greetings readers! So pleased you could join us for this amazing journey!" Lilly-Marie excitedly waved "we've been given the task by the author of this book to thank you for choosing to read this book! If you continue to read this book more you can read lots more of chapters like this one! Happening right now!"

"Personally I think it's rather stupid and I don't know why the author as decided to do this dumb thing anyway" Gaiana rolled her eyes (OI I HEARD THAT) "ok jeez calm down, it was just a joke, Quinn" (That's Author to you Missy!)

"Gaiana stop insulting the author" Lilly-Marie scolded her sister "anyways, we're here to tell you that this book has many twists and turns and loop the loops to keep you entertained along the journey. We obviously can't tell you anything more about it because as our aunt would say, Spoilers! Wait that was a spoiler... IGNORE THAT LAST PART"

"You idiot!" Gaiana slapped Lilly-Marie over the head "Let's hope you somehow haven't managed to screw up the whole timeline!"

A distant rumbling sound was heard as the camera started to shake "OH NOW YOUVE DONE IT! AUNTIE'S GONNA KILL US!" Gaiana shouted over the rumbling

"MAYBE ITS NOT MY FAULT THE TARDIS IS SHAKING!!! MAYBE ITS TAKING OFF BY ITSELF!?" Lilly-Marie argued

"THE DOCTOR HAS SAID IT BEFORE! THE TARDIS CANT FLY ITSE-" both girls screamed and the footage cut to a quiet static.

278 words
(Wink wink guys 😉😉)