1: Intro

Authors notes:

Hello everyone! Welcome to another story. I hope you all enjoy!

Please leave comments if you have any suggestions or see something needing a correction.
————————————————————————

I stood there with a shocked expression as I took in the three men in front of me as it finally clicked. "How is this happening? You're fictional characters, you aren't supposed to be real!" I started to hyperventilate as I realized what was happening, ignoring them as they looked at each other confused. "OH MY GOD I'M DEAD!" everything started to spin and my knees buckled. Two strong arms caught me while everything was slowly going to black. "sweetheart, are you alright?" you hear a slapping noise and a sigh. "Bloody Hell Sirius, does she look like she's alright? Let's get her back to my place and get out the streets." I wanted to protest but my body was heavy and my eyes just wouldn't open. It was the last thing I heard before darkness welcomed me.

You all are probably wondering how I got into this situation, well it all began long ago...... LOL no it didn't. This story actually begins a few days ago on monday after I graduated High School. My best friend Sam and I have been planning and saving for a trip to Universal Studios for the past two months taking up extra work so that we could have a blast with worrying about money. We decided to leave the day after graduation to have fun in Florida for the rest of the week. We spent Tuesday in Panama City, Wednesday when we finally got to Orlando, we stopped at the Naruto noodle shop and tourist gift shop buying silly things since it was near the hotel. On Thursday we went to the Island of Adventure, waiting in line for it to open, then taking our time going to all the shops and waiting in line for the rides. We rode the Hogwarts Express back down to Universal then continued the same. By the time we finished all the rides we were tan, tired and thirsty. The crowds have gone down and there was a little over three hours before the parks closed for the day.

While we rested and waited for our food at the Leaky Cauldron I opened up my backpack and pulled out Goblet of Fire. "Are you really reading that book again Y/N" Sam asked with a hint of amusement. "Of course I am, it's my favorite. Here I'll give you Order of the Phoenix since I know it's your favorite." They shake their head and laugh, "Do you have all the books in there?" I nod in excitement as I hold out my bag. "Duh, I always carry the series with me when I leave town for a couple days. At this point I can recite the book word for word."

"Oh yeah? Show me." Sam declares really believing I couldn't. I handed them my book and they opened the first page. "Lets see what you got." clearing my throat to be dramatic, I began. "The villagers of Little Hangleton still called it 'the Riddle House,' even though it had been many years since the Riddle family had lived there. It stood on a hill overlooking the village, some of its windows boarded, tiles missing from its roof, and ivy spreading unchecked over its face. Once a fine-looking manor, and easily the largest and grandest building for miles around, the Riddle House was now damp, derelict, and unoccupied. The Little Hangletons all agreed that the old house was "creepy." Half a century ago, something strange and horrible had happened there, something that the older inhabitants of the village still liked to discuss when topics for gossip were scarce. The story had been picked over so many times, and had been embroidered in so many places, that nobody was quite sure what the truth was anymore. Every version of the tale, however, started in the same place: Fifty years before, at daybreak on a fine summer's morning, when the-" sam quickly interrupted by laughing their ass off. "Oh my god you do know it word for word!" I laughed with them and rolled my eyes before taking it back. We both read our books and acted out our favorite parts to each other while we ate. 

We went to the shops once more before stopping at Ollivanders last. "Alright Sam, we have an hour before they kick everyone out of the park so they can close, let's get our wands quickly then head back to the hotel." We both spent about thirty minutes playing around with different wands saying our favorite lines. I picked up Voldemort's wand and slowly pointed it at Sam. "Harry Potter...the boy who lived....come to die." I paused for a moment looking at Sam with a straight face before I flourished my wand and brought out my arms. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" the employee at the counter let out an irritated sigh as we both laughed and continued looking around. "Hey Y/N?" Sam called out as I picked up a beautiful wood wand with vines swirling around the base. The flowers and leaves are carved with detail and it has a crystal at the base. I looked at the box not recognizing who it belonged to and was surprised to see it was an Universal original. It was too clean though and made of actual wood unlike the other wands made of plastic. I just couldn't put it down, like it called to me. (Example below. You can find this wand on etsy.)