1.

AUTHOR'S POV-

TRING!! TRING!!

A abhor voice of alarm comes and y/n squeezed her eye tightly and bite her lip in annoyance. WTF!!!  she said as she reach to alarm and off it. Start a day with this pretty word wao babe Siya ranted while pull blanket covering her whole body in it. Y/n scoffed and get up to complete her morning chores and make breakfast for her as well as for Siya. Afterwards she reached to kitchen. "come on get up Softie and have your breakie." .y/n pressed her lip to compress her laugh. Siya coming from stairs while making bun with disgusted face. "Who the hell is teaching you this kind of shits"  Siya said and sit on dining chair. Y/n serve her breakfast and for herself also. they eat silently then y/n get ready for college after having breakfast. Siya was still eating slowly, Siya look at y/n and winked, y/n winked back and head to college.

No one's pov--

y/n is college going student and Siya is her roomate they both share best bonding with each they both are best friends from childhood. this is another thing that Siya is senior to y/n but age doesn't matter too much to have any relation with somebody. Siya is part time worker and the member of a NGO where they serve homeless animals and human, she works whole week and at weekend she goes NGO only. She is free soul and very hard working, but sometime complains because she didn't date anybody till now.  

y/n complete her school and give entrance exam and passed with great marks and enterd in Seoul University Siya didn't have any job so she moved in with her and they both left their city behind

y/n also doing part time job to decrease the burden from her parents she doesn't take too much pocket money  from them and she also very decent child who don't insist to have more money. 

Y/N' s POV--

I am just dragging myself because, every day this time, i am doing same thing. I want to change a lot of things but, i think i should complete my study first then i will be able to do something new, i saw peak tower of my college which is visible from here. 

i scoffed and clinch the hem of bag in my fist and after sometime i enter in college and call my friend Lisa( random name)  On call she was breathing heavily, i squeezed my eyes i know what she can do, i nodded in disbelief and cut the call.

it's okay i console myself and went to my class, first period is of my favorite teacher that is Mr. lee. he is best teacher according to me, the subject like maths he make easy for student to study..sorry..sorry not just study but dive in the ocean of maths he is my favorite and i am so much impressed by him, he has full father figure and the way he politely teach these animal type students is unexplainable. Everybody was talking with each other and then suddenly, he come and every body greet him he gesture with his hand to sit, everybody seated.

He settle himself in his chair and intertwined  his hand together and caressing his lip with his hand, he seems very tensed i twitch my eyebrow and open my book and text copy, There is still some voice of student's chattering, but he ignored it and look at his wrist watch and then to door, i badly wanted to read his mind right now, i was thinking when suddenly door open and  there was Lisa panting heavily. finally she come, she ask Mr. lee to let her come in and he gave permission, he didn't said anything to her but just blow air, i think he must be tired or something, he tilting his head from right to left, suddenly his eye get sparked and looked at door i look at the the door and notice a young boy......

 lee to let her come in and he gave permission, he didn't said anything to her but just blow air, i think he must be tired or something, he tilting his head from right to left, suddenly his eye get sparked and looked at door i look at the the door...

  He is so husband..i mean handsome, i heard it from lisa, i chuckled slightly, Such a flirt you are.. i said and look again ahead to them that boy came and shake hand with Mr. lee and now Mr. lee stand up.

AUTHOR'S POV--

He came and shake hand with Mr. lee and MR. lee  stand up and walk a little and held his hip on the edge of desk and rub his palm and look at everybody, his favorite student is always y/n because she is so sincere for her studies (in his subject only) he smiled at her and said to everybody that, "so today i am not gonna greet you morning only but for your whole life because i am oldie now... he got cut in between by y/n said NOOOOO! he chuckled and proceed no i am old now and i have to take rest, y/n squinted her eye and shut it, she dashed her fist on her desk lightly.

Mr. lee said," i have to take retirement and i think it is needed to know by my children." he addressed every student as his child, y/n awed on his this gesture and anybody can notice her gloomy eye, Mr. lee said but in this mid session your study will never be compromised. he held that boys hand take him infront of whole class to get his perfect view, girls started making some noise, they think this boy came for some random task or activity, but now they can sense that he will gonna be their maths  teacher, Mr. lee said," his name is Park jimin." he bowed and get aside and Mr. lee proceed, i think i am behaving mean but believe me i feel so week these days and i am teaching in different schools and college for more than 45 years and i feel blessed to be your teacher. don't make mess around him and always follow his instructions i don't want to listen any complain about you all. he get emotional and look at students, some student listen him very nicely and some get emotional, Jimin was also upset while listening him.

After his farewell speech and life lesson, he bend a little to bow and wave his hand and every body stand up in honor and clap for him, he shed tears in other hand y/n also got so emotional and put a palm on her mouth to compress her sound, he met with her gaze and nodded in yes and thumbs up to her, Lisa caressing her back and cooed in her ear to calm her. Mr. lee went out to door and look at the whole class again, then to Jimin. Jimin bow 90 degree and Mr. lee head away. 

JIMIN'S POV-

Mr. lee was literally bonded with this class. I am little nervous about the new beginning and the enviornment is very emotional and feeling of separation is......  .........uhh i can feel this i scoffed 

he went and now my struggle start i am super confident but still they are new..So!!! as you all know my name is Park jimin, so call me Mr. Park or sir that's it okay? so how many chapters he already completed?? while opening book..every body looking at each other when i heard voice which is very stern and i think she is the girl who said something in between Mr. lee's speech.

Upto midterm exam portion he already completed. i look up and she startled because of sudden eye contact i smirked and she look away. I don't know what is going on in my head but..

okay! i said while looking at her, her cheeks have dry tears and i smiled and proceed class further..

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!🔥🔥