9

Hii!

----------------------------------------------------

''Come in!'' i heard and shiver run down my spine, why it is hard to face him every time i heard and enter, he was already looking up to door like he was waiting for his prey i.e. me.  i nodded and shut the door behind, i turn and step ahead, when gesture me to sit across him. should i skip telling that my hands are cold out of nervousness. he is looking at the screen, i am trying to divert my mind from his appearance, i don't know which kind of student i am in his eyes that he thinks that i am gonna laugh at his class, does he think i am not sincere, because of that boy if i got scolded, he has to pay for it, i don't even want to think that, Mr. Park with lisa, it hurts.

 The way he looks at me, it is so inviting, i want to cross the limits sometimes.

''Miss Y/n'' my name was never this perfect before, i look up and catch him scaning my body, ''yes Mr. Park!'' i said to divert his gaze. he finally look up and poke his cheek, i don't know why he took pause. ''i heard that you talked to Mr. lee about me"....... jimin inquire but i didn't talk to him, he was informing about your fees i thought. ''yeah! he told me that your fees are pretty high and $200 was nothing in comparison of your fees figure'' i hesitantly bite lip, he stood up and roll his sleeve, and hummed with deep sign, now i have to find a way to pay his fees, i already left job how will i manage to pay him i was thinking when i feel his hand on my hands which was fidgeting in my lap and point to be informed is my hands are very close to my sensitive area, ''don't need to be nervous'' he said and my eyes was already scoot open when his hands touched mine. i look at our hands and he smirk and taken his hand back and lean back on couch, he give me a less time to think properly but instead of this uncomfortable situations, i have to focus on how will i manage to pay him.......Siya is my guardian angel, if i had a boyfriend, i must ask him for debt.

''where were you last night?'' i didn't think even once that he could ask me this question. ''uh..why?'' i utter and looking away, why the hell he is asking me this. i heard his chuckle from side i turn hesitate, last night lisa called me for jack and i know he was also there but what a devil he is. he is keep looking at me with dark eyes, ''i mean..i was at-at my home!!'' oh shit!i never think that making one sentence can be this difficult one day. he nodded and finally sit straight. i have to change topic no matter what! otherwise he would gonna drag this. ''Mr. Park!''

it looks like he was trying to ask more but who cares. ''i think, we should discuss about the fees'' i suggested and he chukled sarcastically, and turn his profile slowly and lean towards me, my heart is not heart anymore but a pumping bag which moves according to Mr. Park's actions. i gulped and lean back, when i felt the surface on behind and it was a limit to save myself from him, he come dangerously closer and whisper, ''pay me then'' his breath is touching my ear and shiver run down my spine, i am hella nervous because of this man. i fidget my hands and put it on my chest to create a safeguard, ''how can i pay you'' my voice was nothing but a whisper, WTF! i said he pull back in shock, and quickly a vast smirk display again, ''repeat this for me'' he said seductively, i gulped and trying to remind the sentence again, when his hand roam around my cheeks and just feather touches on my hands, face, hair and ear, his knuckles work drastically on my body, it was so slow. i clench my thighs. ''ho-how c-can i pay you?'' i  mutter, he caresses my cheek and touch the edge of lower lip, my mind was blasting with dirty thoughts, no sentence, no words, no boundaries my body feel, i want him to continue whatever he is doing to me, i close my eye to feel but he stop and then i notice how close his face is to me, like almost our noses touch, his minty breath is fanning on my lip and my lip parted, i want his lip to touch mine right now, i feel tingle sensation on my throat, he rub my neck with his thumb and keep looking at my lip, ''ahh! shit'' he cursed, his another hand cage my body and attack hungrily on my lip and i clutch his torso, it was my first time so, he should better behave, i try to sync with his pace, but he was faster, it was melting me whole, if i were stand up in place of sitting i must collapsed on floor, he got slow and sucking my lip my passionately, i moaned, it feels good, i feel my cores are dripping. it is new, it is unique, it is best, i felt lusting is better than the intoxication of alcohol, he pull back and i rest my head on chair, i move my eyeball and he is panting too as me.

''i know you want this'' he snaped, yes i fucking wanted this, he cup my cheek and peck again. i didn't protest, ''say something please'' he pleaded, i lick my lip then meet with his gaze and smiled, ''it was my first time and i must say it was best feeling'' he bounce a little on his place in joy, he hummed and i look away nervously, ''you asked me how you would pay me fees?'' he look at me amusingly, i nodded ''pay me this way'' he said without hesitation, his expressions are unreadable, ''uh?'' i scoffed  he chukled and turn fully now we are face to face. he held my hand caresses it. ''i want you'' he said blankly, i do not have any answer for this.

''you felt good today?'' he asked of course, i love it, i nodded, ''you just have to pay me like this.'' he continued ''you attracts me without any doubt and i can't stand without touching you....whenever i see you, i want to fuck you senseless, whenever you bite your lip...i wanna bite it too, i wanna touch each and every corner of your body." i was speechless after his confession, my pussy started throbing the way he is fucking me with his lusty eyes. i held his hand tightly and nodded. ''i want it too.'' my cheek turn red, and breath deep.

he chukled and kissed my knuckle, ''okay, then----'' he got cut when bell ring indicate that another class have been finish. ''i will tell you everything on detail after college in private session.'' he winked and bite his lip seductively. i sighed and nodded excitedly.

IF YOU READ TILL HERE  THEN THANKS 🔥🔥🔥🔥