2.

JIMIN'S POV-

i completed my lecture in my first class and about to leave..excuse me sir!! voice stop me to leave, i turned my head to her and she flinched at this little action as I made an eye contact and bite my lip playfully, she look away while blinking Yes!! i said, she held her text book and asked is this right way to solve a this question i look down at her text book and examine the solution, she did it perfectly i am amazed that how much she follow Mr. lee's instructions that she did it exactly the way he does, he was senior to my father in his college, my father and Mr. lee became really good friends then he taught dad a lot, most of the time my father invite him for dinner, then he shows his skills in maths, always show how artistic he can be in solving just maths but that girl also have some traits of him. i am fully impressed but i look at her with stern gaze and she widen her eye, she may think that she did it wrongly. Meet me after college!! i said as she look down and nodded in yes.

i return her textbook and turn with smirked because the effect i did on her and the expression she gave me are inspirationvfor me to do it more. i was about to go when i turn to her again what's your name? i asked, i am such a bitch!!! Y/N!! she said as i nodded and went out of the class

i went to the teachers's room, where i put some paper and attendence book, some teachers are there but damn i am not interested!

AUTHOR'S POV-

jimin was putting his things in his allotted shelf area when Ms. Kim(another teacher) entered in and notice him, she bite her lip, then walk to him, she touch her hair in order to check wheather it is okay or not? she called him softly, jimin turn confusingly as he notice her he turn his body fully and bow her respectfully, she blushed and jimin noticed it but think to ignore it.

she asked playfully wh..what's funny? jimin puke mindly and nodded in no. So how's your day? she asked..he took pause and put his hand on chin in thoughtful gesture and mimicked her, Ms. Kim awed at him and put her hand on jimin's arm, he took back hesitantpy. What happened? she asked. as he ranted Nothing!!

he again continue his work, she scratch her head and again uhm.mm..Jim ohh Mr. Park!!she called and he hummed while arranging his stuff for next class. Let's eat together at lunch time. he look at her with narrowed eye then quickly normal it. okay!! he said and head towards his class and left Ms. kim flustered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

y/n was sitting in cafeteria gossiping with lisa and teasing her for her morning incident lisa hit her arm playfully and become full tomato, lisa widen her in flustered. as y/n follow her gaze behind, y/n turn and look at the front exit of cafeteria where Eunji was handing flower to jimin, she is blushing and behind the random strand of her hair with her index finger, he gladly excepted it and smiled lightly and pass by her. she held her fist in air and sign it as victory, in other hand y/n and lisa pass a look to each other.

What a fan following of this new teacher my god hope he notice me lisa growled, y/n huffed, and today is his first day!!! lisa added, y/n got little influence by her and hummed in answer. Mr. Park called me after classes y/n hesitantly said, hmm!! WHAT!! why. Lisa thumped on table with her hand, stop just screaming she shushed her and proceed, Mr. lee teaches a different ways to solve one problem, i only showed that is that way okay in this question of respective chapter, but i think i was over confident and he ordered me to meet after college, hope he would not hurt my pride even y/n chuckled. why he will say something bad to you, he is cute, bro and i think he doesn't even get angry easily, lisa assured, y/n exhaled deeply.

------------------------------------------------------------------

okay!! bye lisa said cheerfully and waved at her y/n waved back and head to jimin's office, she put her that text book out of her bag and when she reached in the front of his office, she prayed a little and then knock the door, come in!! she entered as she heard jimin's voice.

she meet with his gaze and gulped, he was expressionless and again look at his paperwork said without looking up close the door!! she widen her eye uhh?? didn't you listen what i said? now jimin looked up at her, she was already submitted in his dominant gaze. she quickly turn and close the door and turn to him and he already closed his file and rolling his sleeve and open his wrist watch while looking up to her while smirking, he stand up and put his watch on his desk, she looks scared and fully confused she takes deep breath to control her over expressive self, she held her text book to divert his gaze from her to this book but he was only looking at her eye and stand in front of her and took a text book from her hand without breaking eye contact, he open her text book and finally divert his gaze, y/n huffed in relief and waiting for his comment.

he poked his inner cheek while checking, after few minute he handed her text book and move little closer to her, she held her text book to her chest in order to defense he lean to her and said you did a nice job and ruffled her hair. she look at him confusingly and blushed, you mean i did it right? y/n asked, he chuckled and nodded, she sneered and bite her lip, jimin look at her Don't do that!! he held his hand and free her lip from her teeth, point a finger on her lip Don't ever do this again!! she is like a dead body, like her soul left her body, she didn't move herself and look at him like he did some sin, jimin still gazing at her plump lip and hissed in annoyance( i feel u understand).

Suddenly, there is knock in door and voice of Ms. kim come Mr. Park.. you she trailed off when she saw jimin and y/n with close proximity, y/n get back a little and bowed to her and Ms. kim feel little embarrassed and scratch her head, and said Mr. Park w...we.. .discussed to go together? jimin awkwardly looking at y/n and said to Ms. kim , you go i am coming! give a glance to Ms. kim, okay!! she said and go out of office. Y/n bowed to him and went to door when jimin called her, she stopped and turn. Don't you want to ask anything? jimin asked and y/n furrowed her eyebrow and quickly normalize it, and nodded jimin take few steps to her and stand in front and put his hand in his pant pocket and hummed,

If my solution is right then why you called me after classes, you can say it in the class? jimin look at her with furrowed eyebrow and open a mouth in a shock, he chuckled and said.........I want to give you reward but let's postpone it for now!!

which.kind.of.reward? she inquired

whatever it would, you gonna love it, he said and she make pout. jimin drop his smile and make cold face again and they both make eye contact again, nobody is daring to look away, it increase the tension between them, she lick her lip and bite it unintentionally, jimin look at her this deed and quickly free her lip from teeth and said you will never listen me uhh??will you?

i..i am so..sorry but why? why i can't..

TO BE CONTINUED🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥