8

i am ardently want to be a part of some educational firm or institute, because Mr. lee told me the benefit i am gonna get after passing the exam high pay scale not so high but enough for my expenses, and he informed me about the Mr. Park value per hour of tutoring, and i don't think that he would gonna caper this moment, ahhhhh! this is new that, Mr. Park is valuable than i thought, he was also grow in Mr.lee's shelter and now he is overpriced, it should be movement of pride when your per hour value is higher than any other competitor.

I am crossing road and head to my home, i hope they didn't start the drink yet, i notice that their is some new cafe opened in my street, it will be easy to drink any thing casually otherwise, shops are specifically near by college, my mind roam around Mr. Park, i smiled bitterly and walk further, i am not surprised to know that Siya invited jake in our home and prepare some snacks, she was never this excited before, hope feeling will not developed between them. 

i enter and saw they are already placed on couch and giggling with their hand with shot glasses,  tsk! it was expected, i also sit in some how other couch, and pour myself a drink. they still didn't notice me and i am not complaining it, it is even better, i like to see people go crazy and by the way my tolerance is high, jake take out his socks and throw somewhere back, ''that bitch gifted me this shit.'' he sang. i am concern about my home right now, it is all mess and there Siya tried to get up but i snake my hand and pull her back and glare. she giggle and toss her glass, they both are sober thank god, i can gulp more than 5 shots and still and i will be fully conscious, i can bet, i don't know how long they are drinking.

Jake smile smugly, i gulp. he sit near and offer me his glass i refused and show my glass,''i have mine,''  he chukled '' i always have crush on you'' he scoffed.

i know this shit he started his drama, and continued his play and i gulp one by one and tried to ignore his shit but detailing every single shit is more than enough and i am keep rolling my eye on him, but i didn't barge into. 

**********************************

i started getting bit drunk and here, siya is on the floor with jake they are at a safe distance and it is not disturbing, so it is okay! 

somebody's phone ringed, i look around to find it, the sound was coming from jake pocket, and he is sound too deep in slumber to react, i fish in his pocket and try to detect ID but it is all blurr, i received and slam against my ear, before i say something, ''hello baby, finally you receive, i was so worried and, please try to listen me out.'' lisa cried 

i am forming words from my mouth but my brain already influenced by alcohol. ''bu---'' i got cut by her. ''baby, listen the boy you spotted in photo with me.'' now she put phone on speaker i think, ''Mr. Park, please'' 

before anybody else started i stopped ''actually jake is drunk and he sounds sleep right now, umm i will tell him that you called him'' i massage my temple and try to be awake a bit. ''Y/-y/n are you with jake?'' she was shocked, i nodded ''yeah'' there is a disturbing silence.

i cut the call and lay beside them, i wanna sleep right now and hug siya from side. I drifted in slumber too, without caring, it is not to my concern who's heart broke or who's hurt, i am happy to have a friend like siya. that's it.

----------------------------------------------

 I was the first to wake up and last to get out of house, because the mess they make last night was not enough to clean up in half n hour or something, they both accompanied a lot and when i look suspiciously to Siya, she behave dumb!! i am done, i scold them not to mess more and even throw skin of fruits in dustbin they both are headache from morning and they didn't realize it.    

they are cheered up and smile like maniac, i called jake to pick me up and we are in his car right now, he is cheerful, i dope out the call, i look quickly, but what if he get heart broken again, i bite my lip nervously. he look at me and wiggle his eyebrow.  i think a bit and ''lisa called you last night''i utter and look out of window, it is headache to be a part of love relationship, it gives you ultimate pleasure and unbearable pain. i scoffed and he hummed in response. we reach to school and jake said me to accompany with him, i agreed.

i bade him and head to my class, i seated on my spot and pick some practice books and dig myself, somebody sit beside me and i think it was lisa, i ignore her and continue. whole class is murmuring and it was kinda music to me. i hum songs and keep solving. when everybody got silent and it muddle me, i look up and here our homeroom teacher Mr. Park came, everybody greeted him and he bow.

i am assuming or he is upset for real, then i notice that there is boy beside me who sat last time, he smiled and i did same, ''sehun,'' somebody gasped ''now days he doesn't like to sit with us'' they boy next to me scratch his nape shyly, i am still looking ahead.  Mr.Park look at me with pissed expression, i don't know why!! 

he started his lesson, i can feel he is not in mood today.

last night he was with lisa and today lisa is absent. i am out of the plan and i love to be. i don't want to know everything about the three of them, it bothers me, that's it. i am introvert and i love my personal space instead of being accompany with fools. 

--------------------------------

 class ended and Mr.  park took more time to complete the portion, should i say he was keep stealing glances. door knock and he look at the direction and gulped, there was lisa, she may think to skip his class but eventually they met, i love these co-incidence ( note the sarcasm), she bow and look widely at him, he clench his jaw ''what is the time miss?'' he barked.'' i am sorry--'' she cut in between ''GET OUT'' everybody got silent, he is really not in a mood today. 

sehun  chukled and Mr. park eye travel to me, i open my mouth to protest but ''Miss y/n! what so funny?'' i gulped and shook my head ''MEET ME AFTER CLASS'' he said something to lisa and she ran out of the sight he sighed heavily and return to board. i turn and sehun gave me apologetic look, i scoffed in terror.

how the fuck i will face his dangerous aura, should i just stand up and tell him that i am not  a culprit, but sehun, but i can tell him personally in meantime he will get calm a little.

----------------------------------

he went out and after the approx calculation of his speed, time and distance and emotion too. i head out of my class, he would sit in his office maybe drink water and then i will knock. i thought and here in flew of time his office is here. i signed and knock. 

IF YOU READ TILL HERE THEN A BIG THANKS🔥🔥🔥🔥