4.

AUTHOR'S POV--

she head towards his office and knock the door and he order her to come in she opened the door and it seems like he also come recently from his lecture, he turn and his eyes changed when he saw her than coughed and proceed his work, she take little steps and tilt her head to meet with his eyes, but he was so busy.

Y/N'S POV--

 i wanna tell him that i am ready but don't know why but i wanted him to convince me for competition, i like that he has a control over my thoughts, his fit body and plump lip, i look at him and tilt my head unintentionally, his bangs cover his forhead but not fully his skin can peak from different places his eye fully focused in work and most important his jaw line Uffff!! it's get wasted to use word for his beauty,  his pointed waist and flat stomach i didn't see his abs and something so...

i was admiring when him when he snap his hand in front of my face from some distance and i didn't know from when he notice my this behavior omg!! i embarrassed myself again. i took step to him. what you think about competition. he said while licking his lip and looking directly in my eyes.  i am still confused, i lied becoz i want him to convince me. he nodded,  you are good in it and Mr. lee also said that you are brightest student in the class!! he said i open my wide really! i chuckled and said, clasped my hand in excitement when did you talk to him? i asked he cross his arm to his chest after your class, wow!! why he is desperate about that! what more he said about me? i asked as a child! he huffed and point towards a chair i quickly sat and he took a seat against me. he interwined his both hand, Look! he said me to help you in this okay! and he said if she has any problem tell her to talk with me! and believe me Ms. y/n he trust you a lot and i don't want him to disappoint, he said and quickly look at my lip, i was zoned out, because he took Mr. lee's name.

Listen Ms. y/n i don't want to wake you up all the time and most importantly, why you always zoned out uh? i got flinched at his sudden change in behavior, at first nobody is as soft as him and now he suddenly change.

bipolar

Author's pov--

 He stand from the seat and sit on his respective chair, y/n's eye followed his every step and make sure herself not to zoned out again Come in!! he ordered and she quickly look at the door. Ms. kim come, and y/n stand up and bow to her! she tighten her fist and knuckle go white in anger. she fake a smile to her and go directly to Jimin's chair and put her hand on his shoulder, how much time you gonna take just come asap!! y/n look down in embarrassment and jimin look at y/n awkwardly, you go- , she cut jimin in between whatever the work do it after lunch you go girl- he cut her too no it is more important! jimin said sternly Ms. kim mouthed okay! and smiled  shamelessly at y/n, she smiled back and bow to her. Ms. kim leave and jimin rest his back on chair and look at y/n but she was not looking at him and want him to continue like that, like without making eye contact. Think about it and let me know, ok-! he said looking at her, she look up i am ready to participate but you know i am not good at all subjects, i am only good in math and in order to complete degree i have to study all subjects, that is why and if i am gonna spend my time only in maths and if i get tution, i mean personal tution so i will be able to even pass the degree as well as maths competition, and i talked about this Mr. lee before coming and he said i can go to him or- he cut her in between i also can tutor you if you want? she widen her eye and trying to say something then he proceed but i think it is best to study from him.

he assured me to help me to prepare for maths, if you are ok! i want you to teach me physics please she pout! he chuckled and nodded her eye sparkled and she stand up spined twice, he was looking at her this behavior and get amazed then suddenly she paused and look at him, okay! so let's discuss about fees she said and sit on the chair and rest her elbow on his desk he look at her this stunt but still wanna play along, he also rest his elbow and make a face like he is thinking $200 per hour! she widen her eye and started thinking to arrange $200, she started licking her lip and here jimin get tensed at her this behavior! he loosen his tie and blow air, tilt his head right to left, Don't! he coughed, her eye brighten, thinking that he will refuse her to pay. You don't need to pay me right now or after month, whenever you are okay to pay  so don't stress yourself for fee n all rn . Her face drop by listening his proposal and think, he is not gonna leave my fee.

he hand her his card for futhur business, i think after college it is gonna be alright for me what say? she pinched her finger, he make tsk sound and she quickly feel embarrassed again.  

Cute!! he thinks

it is all okay Ms. y/n, she looked up, time! he said, she is not happy with answer, she want him to console her in these embarrassing moments but he is full coldly man! she think. So, when we should start our session!  omg his double meaning sentences, i think it is okay by tomorrow sir!! he smiled at her, call me sir instead of Mr. Park, she smiled and stand up pick a card and bow,  No, don't need to this also! when we are alone don't need to be formal he said okay she chipered and get out of his office! 

he smile like idiot and scratch his nape.

THANKS FOR READING!  

TO BE CONTINUED🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥