3.

Y/N'S POV--

it is hard to digest the incident but it happen and i am too dumb to react on this it is like he did some spell on me and i am gladly accepting it, yesterday when i asked him he didn't responded because of that Ms. kim and i just let it go but what today what if, he called me again and doooo...omg i should not think like that, but i like his presence and they way he is making my knee weak i want his arm as quick but what if he was shocked with my behaviors and ask me what i am doing and think of me as a creep...shit!! i looked at peak tower of college, i scoffed and proceed to go.

Jack is waving at me Omg what he want now, he may finding lisa...Heyy!! he beamed hii!! i said, Did u see lisa?? i know that.. No!!  i come alone.. i said  awkward silence, i don't want to talk to him i don't know why he wants to talk.. Actually she was angry at me yesterday and i couldn't make up with her..he said, ohhh! i reacted. So, if you see her meet her plzz talk about me okay?? he pleaded and i nodded. they are so much in their life my god!! i thought and wave him bye.

after see off, we went to our respective classes, Jack is senior to us and let me tell you it is not even his real name, he is just obsessed with bad boy vibe, and hollywood movies destroyed him, i went, first class will be his (┬┬﹏┬┬) i am so done with my inner self it always betrayed me. 

Lisa didn't come and it sucks, if she would come i might distract myself. but...i scoffed, bell ring means he is about to come and door open wide and he shows himself, he is blank but i can sense his eye was finding me maybe.. i said maybe i don't know okay!!  he looks at me and i make eye contact and quickly look away i can't, i just can't look at him!!! i thought 

he started taking attendence when a random boy of class and knock at door Mr. Park look at him  and let him in while taunting him for coming late, he was keep bowing and look for empty seat, lisa didn't come so it is just possibility that he may come.... and he is looking at me and i nodded at my precious mind for thinking it already!!  i look anywhere but to him he come and sit beside me and greet me morning i pressed my lip tightly and bow a little and quickly look ahead and surprisingly meet with Mr. Park's eye, it is also dangerous my god!! i open my book and dig myself in book. after attnedence he started class and he taught some theorm and some questions based on it, he is doing it so vividly woww!! i think, he come to his desk for looking in book for some more question. he is good? isn't he? boy beside me said, i look at him and nodded.

AUTHOR'S POV--

Jimin clench his jaw in annoyance by looking the sight of the boy whispering to y/n. he want to scream, but class was not even bit disturbed by the little whisper, so he can't disturb them..

after class he look again  to students, and  some girls are really can kill themself for this new hot teacher, he rolled his sleeves and clap he get attention of *ahem ahem* students. he announced that

So, there is olympiad of maths in between different cities through college and if you get qualified/passed , you will gonna open a lot of opportunity for life you can do internship as my assistant or maybe some other benefits as a intern in other places, i hope you understand , students who are interested come to my office after college. (●'◡'●).

How many of you will participate in it, hands up!!! most of student and some chicks hands up but y/n didn't up her hand jimin narrowed his eye, and eyeing her.

What's wrong with you, why you are not participating?? he asked in annoyance to y/n, she point finger on herself, and he nodded, she stand up to said i think i will fail an..  he cut her in between and said meet at lunch!! she started biting her lip, jimin shut his eye, and look away. 

Bell ring and indicate for next class, y/n relieved a bit and jimin eyed her for last and leave.

Boy beside her grab her arm and she flinched a bit a get loose the grip of his hand and sit on her seat, heyy! you know you are genius i am damn sure if you will participate in it you will come on 1st position, so be a part of it!!!! she look at her desk and started to think, then excuse herself from him and make call to Siya....y/n beamed Hii!! she didn't responded are you there? y/n asked and Siya hummed, they both are best friend from very starting it is no need to be formal at all Siya knows that something must be going on that is why she called her  Actually there is a maths competition and i am just confused should i participate in it or not what if i  fail and...Siya cut her in between and said, so what if you fail in some random competition are you gone mad you are pupil of The Mr. lee and, who taught YOU and you are talking shit, i know you can do it you are not so good in any subject but believe me you are best in maths,.........  then, y/n said But what about my job how will i find time to study other subjects what if fail in any of them, and mid term exams and it is last year in college and you know how bad i am in physics and chemistry, i can try my best in chemistry but physics..y/n shivered by thinking Siya scoffed and say listen girl, nothing is impossible in this world you know that, if you are saying about subjects so hire a teacher for your private lessons and show yourself bit poor so they will pity you skip the fee part what say? y/n think and hummed in response, Siya continued and if they need your guardian approval,  you know that i will come as your mother without hesitation, both chuckled and y/n cut the call,......... responsibility kills, y/n said to herself. 

y/n saw text message from Siya:

Siya- if you didn't find solution then tell me you can eat from MY MONEY you know,

and you don't need to work..

y/n chuckled at her Siya's unpredictable love!!!

she nodded and went to class!!

THANKS FOR READING 

TO BE COUNTINUED🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥