6.

Y/N'S POV--

i got out of cafe and want to head to my college as soon as possible, i don't wanna talk bout anything. Lisa didn't confront jack bout the kiss with Mr. Park, but why i feel pain in my chest, whereas i am not in relationship with anybody(forever single). i left Siya with jack so that in her company he may feel better, i hang my head down and blow air, Tsk tsk!! why i am thinking too much, after a minutes. i reach to college and i think, i am late nobody is roaming around. i run to my class and in corridor i bumped with somebody, OUCH! i fall on ground, motherfucker! i said underneath, i look up and meet with the coldest eye of Mr. Park, look up when you run! he ranted,yeah, he is also a pain in my ass, recent one was not enough for my ass. I stand up and bow and going when, why you were not in a class? he said like he is hurt somehow! i don't know....

i look at him and he is more than pissed but why, my friend needed me, i uttered confidently. his expression changes but again plastered it like before, and nodded, i nodded too and going to my class when, he said something but i don't want to talk to him, later on i will say that i didn't listen him and apologize but right now, i don't want to see his face, nothing happened but i feel like killing air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am in class, and that teacher asked me where i was? as investigator or something, today is a worst day. i am focused neither on board nor teacher, i gazed out of window and i feel peace there, and when class ended i am unaware, if i will attend anymore classes i will just gonna waste time, i think and went out of my class with my books and went to library, place my books on desk but first i should splash some water on face because i feel tired

i am at the water cooler and splash some water and moaned when a drops of  water touch my face, i wipe my face and head back. 

I am in a corridor of teacher's office and staff room and here i am about to cross his office. 

when!

 Morning incident maybe a signal from nature to make me realize that, he is not the one for me. hufff! i don't know what the fuck i am thinking, he is just a teacher.

 I am crossing his office when i hear some voice from his office, and this is some female giggling, i look away and poke my cheek, i quickly run from there, i am such a dumbass i should do my business, why the fuck i try to listen there. i said to myself while running.

i come in library and arrange my books, he must be a playboy n all. if i will not study and try to disturb my focus, i will fail in exam. i tried to convince myself. i pick out my phone and open mobile data, i probably off it becoz it disturb a lot. i saw messages from Siya 

Siya--this jack is such a dick dude! he can't just stick with one pussy! !

i laugh at her message, never melt on their emotions becoz, they actually can't stick with one, neither lisa nor jack. A perfect couple, i chuckled bitterly. i have to do something with lisa i don't want to meet her. i text Siya bout this and she replied in 5 seconds such a boyfriend material. 

Siya- meet her, she must need you now but don't ever make her your bestfriend !!

i smiled and reply her okay! i will tease her later. i put my phone down and strech a little and dig my eye in book. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody tap my shoulder and i look in direction and meet with librarian, she smile cheekily and gesture me towards clock ,i huffed and nodded.

i pack my stuff and keep using cuss word, this is a time when i have to face him again, he will teach me physics. i am keep mumbling these sentences, i don't know why. i stand up and last smiled to librarian, she is such a nice lady, she always talks very softly to everyone.

 i went to his office and knock twice and there is no response, i furrowed my eyebrow and again knock the door but still no voice maybe he is not here, i turn the knob and open the door, i shrugged my shoulder.

 When suddenly i heard, Get in girl! from behind and these words belongs to one an only him. he was coming to my direction definitely in his office, i gave him way first and then i get in. 

he sat on his chair and i put my bag down first and sat when he gesture me to sit on the respective chair and he himself get up from his seat and sit nearby. hope! i didn't give any flustered reaction to this. he turn his head and bite his lip, i am keep looking down to my textbook, like he tried to read my face but he couldn't. 

The silence was awkward and i look up and meet his eye when he said, Finally!!  i don't know which kind of tactics he is trying but i keep acted fool, i narrowed my eyebrow. What! i asked he shook his head.

he started teaching me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally he finished and i started stuffing my bag with books, i was not even making long eye contact with him in this session, he was keep saying pay attention and answer this question, answer that question,  but he didn't know that i was not distracted.

i am just keeping myself busy. he was still sitting next to me and keep notice my behavior, i am so fucking in hurry! i just want to go from here and cry out loud with my whole power of lungs. i am upset from morning but didn't want to cry right now, i wanna run, run for life, run for cry then he grab my wrist and i look at him and gulped.

Something happened? he asked shamelessly my god!!!...... what the fuck he is just a teacher, why i am behaving like this. i shook my head and look away. i am giving up from this character, i can't look into his eyes.

he tilt his head to look in eye. i twist my wrist to loose from his grip but he is stronger, he chuckled, when a ringtone from my phone save my life, i quickly grab my phone and it was lisa, i received it nonchalantly.

THANKS IF YOU READ TILL HERE LOVE YOU ALL!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TO BE CONTINUTED