7.

i quickly pick up her call and slam it against my ear, i hummed and she quickly cried ''where the hell you are, i want you right now, please y/n just come up to me''. i signed. ''things are almost done, i am coming.'' she sniff and cut the call. i look at the screen and the side glimpse of jimin staring at me continuously, it is such a killing gaze i ignored him and place phone in my bag. i look at him and smile tightly and he return it in a same way, i get up and held my bag and bow him, i turn and run to door,i grab knob-- ''wait!'' he was very quick to come faster than me and grab knob too which was already covered by my hand i look up to him and he is here by my side with grumpy expression he gulped down his saliva. He has a questionable look. I remove my hand and straighten my posture and clutch my hands together, he blinks his eyes very slowly like his life depends on the particular thought. He is gazing down to earth and look like he prepare himself before uttering single word.

he shut his eye and ''is there something bother you....... related to aptitude.'' he open his eye to see my expression.

Did he just say aptitude?? i normalize my expression and ''uhh?'' this is the only thing come out of my mouth coz i am still processing. he himself didn't believed what he said  ''yeah! i can solve your maths problem in physics session so feel free to consult.'' he stammered his expressions are saying different and his mouth saying different i nodded and quickly went out of his office. without glancing him for another second i signed and quicken my pace of walking, i am breathing deep. i hate him with the bottom of my heart, if this is what his intention then why he gave me those looks. i am not crying but slight pain in chest is just a flued in my fire. ''uhhhhhhh!'' 

i am hurt!!

------------------------------------------

after knowing that lisa was there with Mr. Park, i feel my heart will rip out of my chest, maybe he is my cr--crus--crush! but his mischievous expression tell me to play along. Maybe this is his normal behavior towards every girl and here i think it was special. 

 I reach her house and signed now i have to face the cheater i thought. this is nothing but another level of time waste for the people who are just fucking in order to enjoying youth, i knock, i can hear running foot steps towards door and here door open and this blonde girl hug me tightly, i little taken by the sudden contact but pat her back in the end. we pull away and she smile faintly, i smiled little formal, not because she is not in my people list but she cheated on his boyfriend and there is some rules in life that not let yourself in contact with the people who chose cheating instead of being loyal with their love ones. ''i waited so long''? where were you? she asked ''Mr. Park was tutoring me!'' i said unintentionally but the color of her face faded and then i realized and shook my head!

 ''you wanted to tell me something,'' i said formally. She look down and nibbling here lower lip, i acted fool and put hands on her shoulder. '' what happen?'' there is guilty expression on her face and she is keep massaging palms together. she shook head and i nodded without looking at her. ''come inside'' she offer and i enter shamelessly and make myself comfortable on couch, she went to grab something to eat and this is what i waited for she placed some snacks in front table and settled herself beside me and started telling her story from her side basically.

 I am keep eating without stopping even for a second and nodded in between, what a shameless brat she is who is telling me how jack's behavior change later some days and how he is keep clinging with another girls, i started eating quickly coz i don't want to listen more bullshit. 

 i ate and look at the time and it is almost the time when Mr. lee will going to tutor me, i look at lisa who is saying something but i don't give a damn about it, ''Excuse me'' i stopped her ''actually i have to go right now for another class. this is almost time to go.''  ''uhh? why so much classes.'' she questioned. ''ah! there is a olympiad of maths and i participated.'' 

''Ohh!!'' she reacted ''okay!'' she said with sad smile, i grab my bag and head out of her house while murmuring ''traitors''

after meeting with mean people now it is a time to meet most selfless person, i thought while walking to his house, i pick my phone and saw siya's message--

Apottyrockstar (●'◡'●)

"this jack is asking me and you to have drink tonight?"

"what should i say?"

clown'swhore

what do you think??

whatever you choose mi lady

Apottyrockstar (●'◡'●)

So, i am down,coz it was a time when i drink last time

clown'swhore

okay then i am too

Apottyrockstar (●'◡'●)

hmm, i see you can't live without me! hoe!

( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

clown's whore

fuck yourself

I slide my phone down in my pocket and  went to Mr. lee's house.

I knock his door and i didn't heard anything but a voice of clapping floor, he come closer to door and open it, my whole nervousness has gone in one swipe, indeed he is my favorite.

he is wearing apron and a spetula in one hand maybe he would cooking before i came here, he smiled and i smiled back and bow slightly, he roll his eyes'' oh! come on don't be formal.''

He give me a space to enter and after i entered he went to kitchen and call his wife, hey! Sojinshii come fast we have guest, i look at him and shook my head, ''No,--

My word cut when i heard slow footsteps, she was there on stairs, i run to her and help in climbing down, it is not my nature to help randomly but i don't know why i am seeing myself in her.  She is walking slowly, i didn't utter a single word but just holding her hand and lead her towards couch where she is settle right now.

i just look at her and then to Mr. lee who is looking at her wife who just climb down, he was looking at her every step that if she slip somehow then he would run and save her. what a adorable couple they are, she is panting because of exhaustion,, in this age where Mr. lee took retirement and make himself all for his wife to give her proper retirement from household.

i was thinking this beautiful moment when i feel soft hand pat my knukles, i look 

''why are you looking at me like this?'' she chukled

i shook my head ''Nothing, you are just so, mesmerizing'' i said a truth

she roll her eyes '' Go, and help him he was waiting for you'' 

i point my finger on my chest ''Me?''

she nodded ''he was happy that his favorite student is coming'' 

i am just trying to make a coherent sentence, cause i am overstimulated now, how generous and humble he is, i am just his student and---

''go girl'' she said and i nodded and run to kitchen to help him.

IF YOU READ TILL HERE THANK YOU!!

Finally my exams are over and now  i am back with my shit!!