5.

Next morning-

y/n's pov--

I woke up and arrange my books as per classes because all night i studied chemistry and i know nothing goes in my head at that time, i am in hurry and Siya is making breakfast for me but  i am not gonna eat it! i stomped out of the room and meet her in kitchen, i put a bread on mouth and run to door when Siya grab the bag from behind and drag me little then put lunch on my bag, calm your horses girl, you will die like this without eating and you didn't even sleep properly. she said and stuff my mouth with another bread, and hand me a glass of milk. i drank and wipe my milky mustache with sleeves and kiss Siya, i smiled cheeckily but she make face like she get cringed by my act. she wipe my kiss and i  look at her in betray, just go otherwise, i will fuck you hard right now. i widen my eye at her statement. i run to door and heard her chuckle from behind.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am in the college and as usual i call lisa, i don't know where she is from yesterday, she recieved call and first thing i heard is her sobbing, What's wrong girl? something happened? hello! tell me already, i am worried coz of her. Y/n can we meet somewhere out of college, she sobbed. yahh, of course are you not gonna attend class today? i asked, why she didn't came and all of sudden what the hell happened to her, did jack do something,,,maybe. 

Is it because of jack? if he is in it i will kill that bastard. lisa is my friend from very long and jack become her hotty boo just 1 year back and she started cutting herself from me, believe me i am not against of this, if she is happy i am happy too, come on girl i asked something, i spatted. she hummed and i poke my inner cheek this fucker crossed his limit, he cheated on you no?

omg! i was already late for classes and the bell ring which indicate that classes gonna start but who give fuck bout class when friend is crying. i am nerdy and obedient but leave it!

he just called me in the morning and delcpare break up from his side. she sobbed look! girl this fucker have to pay to hurt you okay and let me call Siya, she will help me in breaking his bones don't worry, he has to explain everything. i am fuming in anger, No... listen he may has some reason, i widen my eye at her this comment, i huffed and back the hair in frustration, are you nuts? he just said you to break up and still you are talking in his favour she hummed, meet with me girl, i need you badly! she said i go soft with her confession okay!! i am always here for you, you should know that! i said in stern voice and she chuckled.

i quickly called Siya and she received and hummed in low voice, i destroyed her sleep, i feel guilty for that, i hear her snoring. how cute! i think  and chuckled, wake up! girl, there is something to screw, i said and bite my lip. what is that? she said lazily. Jack broke up with lisa and she is in mess rn.

i hear some voice of ruffling i think she may seated on bed. And!! she spatted. i will go to hear him out and if there is something i will break his bone and i want you to accompany me. i will not leave this opportunity to beat boy, and if Siya will be there, it will encourage me too.   when? she is always ready boy. In lunch! i will take him out of campus and then we will do anything with him. what say? she hummed and cut the call.

 i quickly call Jack and he cut my call, i am more than angry on him he dare to do this, i look at phone and smirked angrily and called him again and this time he picked up, i crack my neck in annoyance. where is lisa? i said cleverly. i don't know where she is, he said in low voice, seems like somebody else already broke his bone, i think. Now what happened to you? after breaking up with her did anybody else fuck you? i scolded, he chuckled bitterly. we need to  talk, she plastered you with half lie and here i envy lisa because she has a friend like you and i don't have friend whom i can share things, i feel pity at him at this moment. but he broke up with her and here he is also dull, but she plastered me what does it mean by?