11

AUTHOR'S POV--

her eye socket rolled back, jimin tongue doing wonder on her erection, his hands slide down in her pants, she flinched because his tongue already doing wonder and now his hands danced down, "relax" jimin proposed, her slight open mouth, blows deep air and nodded, he sat on his knees and remove his shirt dress, they share kinda intimacy in their newly generated relationship, he can feel that she is no different from him, maybe they met few days back, but the way y/n body pull him towards her he couldn't control anymore, she look at his classic body and well build chest, "like the view?" he teased with a smirk, she looked away and poke her inner cheek, he hover over her again and dig his face on her neck, her breath got deeper with every sloop of his mouth move, he sucked her collar bone and looked up to her, she want more and more but asking for this is kinda embarrassing, "babygirl" he whispered in her ear.

"yeah!" she replied without opening her eye, "do u like it?" she nodded, he licked his lip and slide his hand under her pants, "i want words from your small mouth" she flinched and stuttered "ok-okay jimin"  he remove his hands and, sat on his place on couch, when sudden warmness wiped out she open her eye an look at him, he sat strangely normal his aura got changed from sweet and cute to most heartless demon, her upper half is still naked, she grab pillow to cover but he stopped, "don't" she sat too while hiding her erected nipple, "something is wrong?" she asked, he signed "don't call me jimin or park jimin." 

she massaged her arm and nodded "okay, so!! what should i call you?'' 

''until we are on bed you will be my sub and call me master only" jimin stated

bipolor 

"Master" she repeated hesitantly.

"look how easy it was?" he said looking down at floor.

"y/n?"

"yes master?" y/n hummed

"remove your pants" he said looking deep in her eyes

she gulped and thinking about the way that can be possible for her to be less embarrassing, "quick" he added and grab her hands, "it is okay to listen sometimes." he is looking deep in her eye and nodded in assurance, he look down to her bosom then to her opening, she falteringly slide her hands down to the button and zip, he quickly sat little back to watch her, she remove her pants slowly and here jimin rub his junior hideously, she sat only in her undies.

he got up and walk towards the window and down the curtains, her body exposed the way he wanted and now his eye is darting into her eye, he is not even looking down to her assets and the unholy shape of her body, his junior is paining immensely in his pants, but the demeanor he is carrying is so sexy, he walk towards her and with every steps y/n's pussy throbbed more and more, he stopped in front of her and sat on his knees, she is on couch and he is on floor, "spread your leg for me babygirl" he said as he push her legs apart, her heart beat is audible to author, her nails dig more in her palm as she clench her fist on couch, "let me check" he said and extended his hand directly towards her opening, her eye go wide and seal her mouth together to control her obvious expression.

"perfect" he said as he smoothly rub her womanhood with knuckles, "ahh" she moans, he look up and smirk, "i didn't touch you yet" how this needy woman will control when god of intimation jimin himself touching her, "jimi-- "

he dig his two digit in her womanhood, and slowly rubbing the walls, her back rest on couch with open mouth, he is not digging his digits or pumping, just teasing her to cry more for him, moan more for him, he is so good for her, his finger are bewildering in her, he insert another digit and started scissoring, she clutch the couch tighter and roll her eye. his fingers are enough to make her cry then what if his junior enter in her, this is not called worldly pleasure but heavenly.

"Ahhh!" she moaned, his finger pumping in and out and when she reached up to her high, "ahh! master i am cuming" 

"for sure, love" he stated huskily, she drop her head behind and released. He took his finger out and suck it clean, she look at him embarrassingly, he got up and sat beside her.

"are you okay?" he said brushing her loose locks of her hair, she nodded and he kiss her head, "you are too sensitive, down here" he said slowly reaching for her red and puffy opening, her body trembled under his touches, as his hand trailed down, her body lift a bit, he smirk in amusement, he likes the way her body reacts. "this is only mine!" he said as he rubbed her clit, she moved her hip accordingly "you are only mine" he said inhaling her scent.

--------------------------------------

"but what is wrong with your neck" siya inquired with her crossed hand,  "A masquito bite" y/n stuttered.

"but you didn't had in morning" siya asked as she walk towards kitchen.

"hmm! i slept in the classrrom and then....."

siya hummed and nodded without got convince with explanation.

"it was bleeding and then it left marks." y/n stuttered.

siya nodded in Little agreement with her next statement.

 y/n came before three hours and siya noticed the weird mark on y/n's neck, when she returned from her work.

"you left the job you said?" siya chugged the water down to her throat.

y/n hummed sadly, siya notice her upset self "okay! that is totally fine, focus on your studies." 

she said and walk towards kitchen platform, y/n felt guilty not to telling about her new life to one an only best friend......
she signed.

siya remove the lid of the bowl, "you made this? all?"

y/n hummed, "sit here, let me serve you food" y/n said and sat on dine chair. 

siya took a bite and turn, "why so formal baby?" 

Y/n shook head, "how is jack?" she ask randomly.

siya took seat across her, "lisa is a bitch, without any doubt and jack is jackass"

y/n hummed and bite her lip, siya notice that y/n is quite comparatively.

"i invited him for dinner.......by tomorrow." siya spat with looking at nothing. y/n give her a  astonished look, "you two are getting close, i must say." y/n mocked.

"really!? you think of me this low." siya smirked.

THANKS IF YOU READ TILL HERE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

sorry for late update and for boring chapter, twists n turns are ahead......

( ̄y▽, ̄)╭