𝟎𝟒 | 𝙊𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 |

𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"CAN YOU GIVE ME A SECOND!"

I shouted out my window as I heard the third honk.

Kenzo was my usual chauffeur to school, a very impatient one. I raced down the stairs and grabbed my bag.

"No breakfast Micaela?"

My mom sat and the dinner table sipping her dark coffee, I still never understood how someone can basically drink motor oil. Hate me for it but that's what it is.

"No mom Kenzo's here, I couldn't sleep so well last night either so I'm running late. See you tonight!" I grabbed an apple and headed out. I walked towards the car parked in front of our driveway and slammed the car door shut.

"Why thank you," he snatched the apple from my hand, he took a bite as he started driving off.

"You ass, give me that."

"So, you're not going to tell me?"

"Tell you what? Oh, my bad, oh dear Kenzo thank you for giving me a ride in your splendid beat-up car," I put my arms up and started bowing towards him. He gave me an annoyed looked but eventually laughed.

I've known Kenz for a while now. I met him during the state fair last summer. We both were running the balloon dart throw booth. As in both, I mean I was running it and he was stuffing his face the entire time. We both drove each other insane, but in a way I guess it was worth it. We understood each other, no matter how stubborn we both were.

"Ha ha very funny. Would Miss Darling prefer to walk?" He steered the car near a curb and stopped. I don't have enough patience for this today.

"Keep driving shit face" He stopped laughing when I aimed my apple core at him.

════════════════════════════════════

I spotted Harlow next to my locker. She was giving me that signature smile. The, "I have something planned that I know you'll hate" smile. I wanted to turn around but Kenzo was steering me in her direction. Were they planning something? God help me.

"Harlow." I nodded towards her.

"Michelle." She nodded back. She looked back at Kenzo.

"Shit face."

"Ugly rat." He raised an eyebrow.

"Ouuu good pick for today Kenz. So, have you told him?" she questioned me. I stared at her blankly. Why aren't I surprised, of course, she would spill. I never planned to tell anyone what had happened. Even if I did, who would believe me?

"Harlow said you did some "wizard shit" or something.....you made grass grow? Were you two partying it up at the old folks' home?"

"We weren't drunk you fuck. Here, see for yourself!" she turned around and reached a wilted rose from her bag.

"Here Mitch, do it again," She nudged the rose in my direction.

I couldn't think about who was crazier at this moment. Me or her. I wanted it so bad to be her, but curiosity got the best of me. I turned my attention away from the rose to look at them. Kenzo wasn't buying it and Harlow looked like a child waiting for a magic trick.