Chapter 24

There was a sudden knock on the door of the guard room next to the expressway toll station in M ​​City. Hu Shijie, who was on duty tonight, was taken aback for a moment, and he got up and opened the door.

    "It's about this time, who is it?"

    Outside the door was a tall man, holding a sleeping little girl in his arms, and behind him was a handsome young man.

    "Who are you guys?" Hu Shijie looked at the man with a visual estimate of 190, with a vigilant expression, and he reached out to touch the gun on his waist.

    "I'm a supernatural being, and we're going to enter M City." Fan Haoting looked into his eyes and said in a low voice.

    "A supernatural person?! Are you really a supernatural person? Then you... What special abilities do you have?" Hu Shijie has been here for two days, and has already seen several supernatural persons.

    When the above-mentioned regulations were first formulated, Hu Shijie felt that the leaders were just fantasizing, but he did not expect that some people would actually have supernatural powers later on.

    When Fan Haoting stretched out his right hand, he saw the purple lightning around his fingers, Hu Shijie's eyes widened in disbelief.

    "Please... please fill in the form first." Hu Shijie frantically took out a form from the drawer.

    Fan Haoting took the form but did not move, but looked at Hu Shijie and asked: "What is the situation in M ​​City now, who is in charge of M City now?"

    Hu Shijie didn't want to answer Fan Haoting's question, but for some reason, when he looked at Fan Haoting's Eyes, he uncontrollably and truthfully told what he knew about the situation in City M.

    It turned out that after the pandemic flu broke out at the beginning of the last days, nearly half of the entire army of M City lost nearly half of its personnel. Most of the upper-level leaders in the city died in a coma, which made the management of the city chaotic. In the end, most of the troops in the city withdrew from M City.

    But now M City is dominated by a team of local police, and the leader is Zhang Deye, the former captain of the police station. Because he has some equipment such as guns and ammunition in his hands, Zhang Deye also has the absolute right to speak.

    And M City is not as safe as imagined. The south of M City near the suburbs used to be a wild animal park, and a large number of animals have mutated after the end of the world. The mutated animals ran into the city, and most of M City became a hunting garden for mutated animals.

    Therefore, Zhang Deye had to retreat to the relatively safe eastern area of ​​M City with his remaining men.

    Fan Haoting's luck is good, this Hu Shijie's elder brother happens to be Zhang Deye's subordinate, so he knows a lot.

    Fan Haoting learned that the measure of restricting the number of people entering M City is true, but the one hundred thousand yuan per person was thought up by Hu Shijie and the few guards who stayed here. a sum. Little did they know that it would not be long before the money would become worthless, and it would only be a drag on the way to escape.