Chapter 2 - Xiao Yi

Fan Haoting came out of the underground wine cellar and went upstairs. This is Fan Haoting's villa in the suburbs of City B. After the eldest brother and sister-in-law had an accident, Fan Haoting brought his little nephew here because he was afraid that he would be hurt.

As soon as Fan Haoting arrived on the second floor, he saw Fan Yi, who was only five years old now, standing at the door of the bedroom with a pillow in his arms, and whispered, "Uncle."

"Xiao Yi." Seeing his nephew again, Fan Haoting was a little excited. He went up to the ground and picked up Fan Yi.

Fan Haoting took a deep breath and showed a gentle smile. "Why don't you go to sleep? Are you afraid of sleeping alone?"

The usual helpers and bodyguards were all reunited with their families by Fan Haoting. At this time, only their uncle and nephew were left in the villa, which seemed even more empty.

Tonight is New Year's Eve, and the sound of fireworks and firecrackers is faintly heard outside the window. In his previous life, Fan Haoting was unwilling to face the strong Chinese New Year atmosphere, so he drank alone in the underground wine cellar, and finally got very drunk.

"I'm not afraid." Fan Yi shook his head like a grown-up.

The children of the Fan family are doomed to mature prematurely, and the young Fan Yi has already understood what death is. He knew that his parents had gone to another world and would not come back, so he had to be brave.

"Xiao Yi is so good! Go to sleep, my uncle is with you." Fan Haoting carried Fan Yi back to the bed and rubbed his head.

Fan Haoting sat down by the bed and helped Fan Yi cover the quilt. "Uncle will bring you a puppy to play with you tomorrow, okay?" Fan Haoting thought that with the company of small animals, Fan Yi would be happier, and a large number of animals have mutated in the last days. There is also an extra security guarantee for Fan Yi in the last days. Fan Haoting has seen those domesticated mutated animals in the last days. After becoming a war pet, they are often loyal and humane. They are the most loyal partners of human beings.

"Really!" Fan Yi nodded happily, and soon fell asleep in the company of this little uncle who looked like his father.

Fan Haoting looked at the only blood left by his elder brother with distress. Fan Yi was only eight years old when the apocalypse came, and his supposedly happy childhood turned into nothingness in the apocalypse. As long as Fan Haoting thought that Fan Yi was under nineteen years old when he died, his heart would feel a strong killing intent.

The deaths of Fan Yi and Cen Jingyan at the security base in L City also aroused heated discussions, and it didn't take Fan Haoting much effort to understand the whole story.

Zhang Qishan, the head of the largest mercenary group "Yan" in the security base of L City, has taken a fancy to Cen Xiaoman. Later, he became interested in Cen Jingyan.

Cen Jingyan and his brother and sister naturally refused to submit, Zhang Qishan actually used supernatural powers to set fire to Cen Jingyan's brother and sister and burned them to death in the residence.

When Fan Yi came back from the mission, he found that the two people he depended on and whom he regarded as his relatives were all reduced to ashes. Fan Yi, who was full of grief and indignation, impulsively went to "Yan" to seek revenge from Zhang Qishan.

At that time, Fan Yi was an ice-type supernatural user who had just advanced to the third level, so he couldn't please him in the mercenary group with strong hands. People work together to strangle.

Fan Haoting later learned from Zhang Qishan that Fan Yi's death was the work of Luo Zhiming and Fan Putai.

Because over the years, Fan Yi has shown outstanding supernatural talent at a young age, and he has completed every mission very well, and gradually gained a little fame in the L city base.