Chater 15 - Xiaoyan, I Love You

The hot spring resort hotel is about a three-hour drive from K City, and it was already noon when Fan Haoting and the others arrived.

The general manager of the hotel personally received them and arranged for Fan Haoting a small villa with an independent hot spring pool.

Fan Haoting first had lunch with Cen Jingyan in the hotel box, and they ordered local specialties. Vegetables are organic and very fresh. There are many kinds of river fish, which do not require too much cooking, and it is delicious only to keep the most authentic taste. There is also a delicious earthen chicken soup, which is really memorable after tasting.

After a sumptuous lunch, Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan went back to the room to rest first, they couldn't soak in the hot spring immediately after eating.

"There are so many kinds of hot springs." Cen Jingyan lay on the big bed, flipping through the map of the hot spring area that he had just picked up at the front desk of the hotel.

The route map of all hot spring pools in the resort area on the map is clearly drawn, and the efficacy of each hot spring pool is also introduced in detail.

In the afternoon, Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan took a shower in the room first, then changed into swimming trunks and bathrobes and were ready to go to the hot spring.

The weather in early spring and April was still a bit cold, Cen Jingyan shivered instinctively when he went outside. Fan Haoting took advantage of the situation and held Cen Jingyan's hand, conveying warmth to him.

"It's so warm." Cen Jingyan felt the warmth from the palm of his hand, and didn't feel cold anymore.

Because it is newly opened, there are not many people in the resort.

Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan soaked in the hot red wine pool first, and after soaking for a while, Cen Jingyan felt his whole body warm up. Then Fan Haoting followed the interested Cen Jingyan to soak in the unique hot spring pools one by one.

Kissing the fish therapy pool is especially interesting, Cen Jingyan dare not soak in the whole body, only stretching two white and tender leygs into the bath. And Fan Haoting didn't know if it was because animals were more spiritual, or because the magic cultivator on him was too overwhelming, Xiaoyu didn't dare to approach Fan Haoting. Cen Jingyan's feet were densely packed with small fish, biting the dead skin on his feet, itching slightly. But Fan Haoting didn't have any interest in it, and Cen Jingyan was also amused when he saw this.

Then the two soaked in two more hot spring pools, seeing that it was getting late. When the two returned to the room, Cen Jingyan expressed his feelings: "It's so comfortable to soak in the hot springs! Next time, I must bring Manman to the hot springs too."

In the evening, Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan ate seafood buffet in the hotel's western restaurant. Almost ready to go. At this time, a few "acquaintances" came to the restaurant.

"Boss Fan, what a coincidence that you are also here for vacation." It was Ren Yuqiang and Wu Dahai who came, and they brought Xia Li and another beautifully dressed woman with them.

Cen Jingyan looked a little embarrassed when he saw Wu Dahai, but Wu Dahai said to Cen Jingyan as if he was familiar with him: "Little Cen, it's been a long time. What happened last time was that Meimei was wrong, so I sent her to her hometown in the countryside. You see, it's been so long, you should be angry."