Chapter 25

Fan Haoting stroked Cen Jingyan's soft hair, "Xiaoyan, go to sleep, we have to leave here early tomorrow."

Seeing Fan Haoting taking out his phone and starting to look at the satellite map, Cen Jingyan moved his head too. He also heard Fan Haoting's questioning in the guard room just now. Some animals in the wildlife park were already very aggressive, but now they have mutated and become even more dangerous.

"How do we go tomorrow?" Cen Jingyan asked.

"Tomorrow we will leave the safety zone early, and then drive west. There are many small roads here, which are not clearly marked on the map."

Fan Haoting pointed to the satellite map on his phone and said, "I think there should be a way to spare the suburban zoo area."

Cen Jingyan nodded after hearing this, agreeing with Fan Haoting's decision.

"Of course, don't worry even if you meet those large mutated animals, I won't let them have a chance to hurt you." Fan Haoting said, those newly mutated animals and plants are still the lowest level, he really doesn't care in the eyes.

Fan Haoting thought to himself that even if there was no way, he would clear out a way to go.

"Well, don't get hurt either." Cen Jingyan believed that Fan Haoting would protect them well, but he didn't want Fan Haoting to get hurt because of this.

"I promise." Fan Haoting kissed the corner of his mouth and hugged him to sleep.

However, Fan Haoting did not fall asleep, but waited for Cen Jingyan to fall asleep and entered the mustard space to practice.

In the early morning, Cen Jingyan woke up Cen Xiaoman early. Cen Xiaoman was very sensible, she didn't make any noise when she got up, and went to wash up obediently by herself. After they ate the rich breakfast that Fan Haoting prepared early in the morning, the three left the hotel quietly.

It was only after six o'clock in the morning when Fan Haoting and the others left, and it was still dark outside. Fan Haoting took out the Land Rover that was put into the space last night, and after the three of them got into the car, they drove towards the gate of the fence in the safe area.

"It's so early, who is it?" It was too early, and the person in charge of the guard was still sleeping in the guard room. Hearing the movement of the car, he quickly put on his overcoat and walked out breathing heavily. This car looked very strange. Just as the man was wondering, the window slowly fell down.

"Go and open the door." Fan Haoting glanced at him.

The man's body immediately opened the door uncontrollably.

When the Land Rover drove away, the man slowly came back to his senses. "What's the matter with me, I seem to have seen a car going out just now, why can't I remember."

The man muttered to himself: "I must not wake up, just go to sleep for a while."

Lin Fang woke up early this morning. She carefully selected clothes and dressed up before coming out of the room.

"Sister, why did you get up so early today? Didn't you work the night shift yesterday?" Lin Fang's brother, Lin Xu, looked at his sister wonderingly. His sister always slept until the sun rose.