Chapter 39

"Tang Yu, I was still training with you during the day yesterday. Why did you suddenly awaken your abilities after one night?" A fan's security guard who often trains with Tang Yu and the others exclaimed in surprise.

"Mr. Fan, the reason you invited us here today is not just for us to watch a supernatural performance." Cai Weiguo, the director of the finance department of the Fan Group, squinted his eyes and said, "Can I think so boldly that we may also have a chance to awaken supernatural powers?"

The IQs of the people present were not low, and after a brief shock, they all had guesses in their hearts.

"Mr. Fan, have you discovered the mystery of how to awaken supernatural powers?" Chen Yifei asked everyone's guess.

"Everyone sitting here may awaken their abilities, but I can't give a 100% guarantee, but there is still an 80% chance."

Although all the people who signed the "Oath Deed" with Fan Haoting now Awakened the ability, but Fan Haoting still did not give a 100% promise.

As soon as Fan Haoting finished speaking, everyone showed ecstatic expressions.

"Mr. Fan, don't say it's 80%, even if there's only a 10% chance, I want to give it a try!" Someone said loudly.

His words immediately attracted everyone's approval. In the last days, who doesn't want to awaken supernatural powers.

"Of course, whether or not you can get the chance to awaken this ability will depend on me and on you as well." Fan Haoting said lightly.

"Mr. Fan, don't be foolish. Let's talk about how we can get this opportunity."

"Yes, what do we need to do to get this opportunity?"

Everyone looked at Fan Haoting with all eyes Full of anticipation, he quietly waited for Fan Haoting's answer.

"The opportunity is right in front of you, take a look first." Fan Haoting pointed to the folder on the conference table and said.

Everyone opened the folder in front of them one after another, and saw the sworn contract inside.

"Mr. Fan, is it all right as long as we sign this vow contract?" Chen Yifei asked hesitantly after quickly reading all the clauses in the contract that would never betray the Fan family.

"Yes, as long as you sign this pledge contract. But before signing your names, please think carefully. I can give you time to think about it, and you don't have to rush to give me an answer today. This will be a big deal. A contract that will accompany you for life, and will be passed on to future generations."

Fan Haoting's voice suddenly became a little cold, "If someone has any intention of betraying me or my family, even if it is just a thought, they will be subject to the "Oath". You may even lose your life."

Fan Haoting saw that everyone's face changed slightly, and continued to speak slowly: "After signing this contract, your physical fitness will be improved to the maximum, and it is very possible It will awaken the power."

Fan Haoting said that as long as he signed the contract, he would be able to strengthen his body and have a chance to obtain the awakening power. These things sounded a bit unbelievable, but no one would doubt Fan Haoting's words.