Chapter 52

In the following days, the family headed by the Bai family began to divide the territory. Fortunately, they also made arrangements for the ordinary people who came to city b, and the order of city b slowly returned to normal.

    And the number of mutated bugs is really increasing continuously, and it changes every day. A few mutated bugs have reached the size of the mutated bugs mentioned by Fan Haoting.

    With Fan Haoting's reminder, people are paying more and more attention to the gradually growing mutated bugs. Every faction will send some supernatural beings to eliminate the mutated bugs every day.

    The mutated insects, one of the biggest threats to city b in the future, have been known in advance and annihilation actions have been launched. However, there are too many varieties and numbers of mutated insects, and their reproduction speed is very fast, so they cannot be completely eliminated. However, people's actions played a role to some extent. At least there would be no scene where mutants and beasts were all over the streets of City B in the previous life. This made Fan Haoting feel at ease, and hoped that City B would be spared from the fate of complete fall in the previous life.

    Fan Haoting set the date of leaving City B in half a month. In the last half month, the entire Fan family was busy.

    There are now more than 1,200 people in the Fan family home, and nearly half of them are supernatural beings. Some of them awakened their supernatural abilities after the end of the world, and some awakened their supernatural abilities after signing the "Oath Deed" with Fan Haoting. of. Although there are not many people in the Fan family home, among the several forces in city b, its strength can be said to be the most top-notch.

    There is a large food processing factory not far from Fan's home. After cleaning up the mutated animals around this processing factory, Fan's hunting team was pleasantly surprised to find that the production workshop, assembly line and even some raw materials were intact. When Fan Haoting got the news, he went to check it out, and immediately took out some raw materials from the mustard space, and made all kinds of food non-stop day and night to enrich the rations for the future journey. He handed over all this to Chen Nan.  

   Everyone else in the Fan family villa is also busy, needless to say Fan Haoting, he has to hold large and small meetings with his confidantes who have signed the "Oath Deed" every day to make the final deployment and travel route arrangements .

    Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan take the hunting team out every day to collect supplies, hunt mutated animals, and eliminate mutated insects. Bourne is busy giving final special training to ordinary people in Fan's home, and Ding Wenjie is also busy dealing with the animals in Fan's home. Some logistical matters. Except for the two children Cen Xiaoman and Fan Yi, Cen Jingyan is the most relaxed in the family.

    Cen Jingyan's daily work now only needs to provide the purified water needed to make Purification No. 1, which is not a strenuous task for him. Of course Cen Jingyan was unwilling to just sit idle like this. Now that he has learned how to drive, he volunteered to be the driver, and would often go out with the hunting team.

    Fan Haoting didn't object to this, he wasn't worried about Cen Jingyan's strength at all now, it would be better if his Xiaoyan had more practical experience.

    However, Cen Jingyan didn't have much chance to make a move. He usually goes out with the team led by Wang Zhe or Peng Shiyuan, and he is assigned to work in the car.