Chapter 41

It was already past twelve o'clock in the evening when Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan came out of the mustard space, and most people in the villa had already gone to bed.

    Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan came to the kitchen, Fan Haoting first put the fifty bottles of water on one side of the cooking table.

    "Let's cook something to eat." Cen Jingyan said that he didn't feel hungry after staying in the mustard space all day, but when he left the space, his stomach felt empty.

    "Okay. Let me cook. Xiaoyan, what do you want to eat?" Although Fan Haoting has not yet reached the realm of bigu, he doesn't have much need for food, and he doesn't feel uncomfortable even if he doesn't eat for a few days.

    "Just keep it simple, let's cook noodles." Cen Jingyan replied, he has never been picky about food.

    "How about seafood noodles?" Fan Haoting asked after thinking about it.

    "Okay!" To Cen Jingyan, as long as Fan Haoting cooks it, he likes it.

    Fan Haoting took out some fish, scallops, small abalone and other seafood ingredients from the space, and prepared to cook seafood noodles.

    Fan Haoting held the knife with his slender fingers, and he handled the seafood cleanly, with a fascinating expression of concentration.

    Cen Jingyan sat on the high chair behind the kitchen bar and supported his head. He liked watching Fan Haoting cook for himself the most.

    "Boss Fan, Young Master Cen." Chen Nan and Ding Wenjie lived in the guest room on the first floor. They came out to take a look when they heard the movement, and saw Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan who hadn't shown up all day today.

    Because they saw a note in Fan Haoting's handwriting "Accompany Xiaoyan to advance to superpowers" posted outside Fan Haoting's room, everyone didn't bother them.

    "Young Master Cen, congratulations on your advancement." Ding Wenjie, who is also a water attribute user, could feel the change in Cen Jingyan's aura.

    "Yeah, Sister Ding, I've been promoted. You see, I just installed those." Cen Jingyan pointed to the fifty bottles of water and said, "I can help you share half of it in the future."

    "So many, tomorrow It’s enough for the day after tomorrow, haha ​​I can be lazy for two days.” Ding Wenjie looked at the 1 liter bottle of water.

    Ding Wenjie calculated that the 50 liters of water was not a small amount of energy consumption, but seeing Cen Jingyan's ruddy complexion and steady aura, it seems that his ability has improved a lot after being promoted.

    "By the way, do you want to have supper? Hao Ting is cooking noodles, do you want to eat together?" Cen Jingyan asked Chen Nan and Ding Wenjie.

    "No need, you and Mr. Fan can eat." Chen Nan glanced at Fan Haoting who was busy on the stove, and replied.

    "Yeah, I don't eat at night." Ding Wenjie also agreed, they didn't plan to make light bulbs, besides, it was a late-night snack cooked by Mr. Fan himself, how could they have the nerve to eat it.

    Ding Wenjie happened to be a little thirsty, so she took one of the fifty bottles of water, "I'll drink some water, and then I'll go to bed. Young Master Cen, good night." As she spoke, she dragged Chen Nan back to her room.