Chapter 28

"It's...so powerful!" Qiu Yang looked at the mutated orangutan corpse that had been split in half, his mouth was so wide open that he couldn't close it for a long time.

Han Lu stared obsessively at the figure who got into the car gracefully, thinking that she would try again no matter what. There are not a few rich people like Fan Haoting who can take both men and women. She is confident that her appearance and personality are not inferior to Cen Jingyan. If she thinks about it, he just looks younger.

Ge Zhongyuan rejoiced in his heart that Fan Haoting had no intention of staying in City M, otherwise his status would definitely be lost.

Fan Haoting's move shocked and encouraged everyone. Looking at Zhengyang Square, which is close at hand, Ge Zhongyuan and others are all full of fighting spirit.

Zhengyang Plaza covers an area of ​​more than 1 million square meters. It is a large-scale shopping center integrating shopping, leisure and entertainment, composed of Zhengyang Department Store Building, Zhengyang Mall, Zhengyang Hotel and other hundreds of shops.

In the first few days of the end of the world, a new type of influenza broke out across the country. In order to avoid the infection caused by a large number of people, Zhengyang Plaza has not opened to the public a few days ago, and even the hotel inside has stopped operating, so there are not many people in Zhengyang Plaza.

When the car drove into Zhengyang Square, the most you could see were the human bones scattered everywhere on the ground, which were eaten clean. It seemed that the people in Zhengyang Square and those who were attracted by the supplies had all died. In the mouth of mutant animals. And those who were forced by Guangzhang Deye before, none of them survived.

As soon as the four cars drove into Zhengyang Square, they were surrounded by a group of mutated animals. Except for the fact that these animals were several times larger than usual, it really felt like they were in a wild animal park. Groups of mutated wolves, mutated tigers, mutated lions, and many mutated birds flocked here, knowing that there was another "food" coming.

Fan Haoting's Land Rover took the lead, and rammed into the mutant wolves that were running towards them. Because his Land Rover was covered with an enchantment, which ejected those mutant wolves a long distance at once. Fan Haoting drove the car to the entrance of Zhengyang Department Store and stopped, and the car behind followed closely.

"Hao Ting, you have to be careful." Cen Jingyan only had time to warn, and Fan Hao Ting quickly opened the door and stepped out of the car.

After getting off the car, Ge Zhongyuan quickly released an earth wall to block it, but it was smashed by several mutated tigers not long after. Ge Zhongyuan and others started shooting at them with guns, and then threw a few grenades out.

The loud explosion scared off a small number of mutated animals, but most of the mutated animals kept pressing forward.

"Ah! Help, help!" Several mutated birds flew over, picked up one person and flew into the air.

The lightning in Fan Haoting's hand instantly turned into a purple whip, pulling the mutated bird out of the air. The man got up from the mutated bird that was thrown to death, and patted his chest. "Thank you, thank you! It's really dangerous!"

Fan Haoting walked to the front, his eyes slowly turned dark purple, and the coercion on his body spread overwhelmingly.

A huge power grid criss-crossing descended from the sky, covering all the mutated animals in it, only a few birds flew away seeing the bad situation.