Chapter 46

"The Bai family has already moved into the area that Fang Shengrong occupied before, and the remaining members of the Fang family have also joined the Bai family's ability team." Chen Nan said the news he had just received.

    "The Bai family's actions are quite fast." Wang Zhe snorted coldly. Although they didn't care about the Fang family's supplies, they always felt uncomfortable because they just picked up a big deal for the Bai family.

    "The Bai family don't care about it for now, they don't have that much effort." Fan Haoting said lightly. The outcome of the Fang family raid that night is believed to be known to the entire city b. As long as Bai Liqun had brains, he would not take the initiative to provoke the Fan family.

    Fan Haoting knew that in his previous life, it was the Bai family who won the right to speak in city b and became the final winner. But so what, with the fall of City B two years later, the Bai family, a once prominent and famous family, will also fall with it.

    "The purification medicine has been researched almost. Tomorrow, Bourne and I will take some people to the northern pharmaceutical factory, and first get back the medical equipment and pharmaceutical production line there. Then the medicine can be put into production immediately." Fan Haoting said, just now is the most important thing right now.   

  Fan Haoting looked at the clear and cloudless sky outside the window, and it was already June in a blink of an eye. The temperature has warmed up rapidly in the past two days, and the temperature has risen to 15 degrees Celsius in just a few days, and there is still a rising trend.   

  The extremely cold weather finally passed, and people quickly took off their heavy winter clothes. For this belated spring, people who suffered from the cold all showed smiling faces.  

   Fan Haoting felt the urgency of time, and he ordered Peng Shiyuan and the others to step up their training. The date of departure seems to be brought forward.    

 North Pharmaceutical Factory is the largest pharmaceutical factory in city b, located in the eastern district of city b. It was quiet outside the pharmaceutical factory, only a few mutant dogs wandering outside.     

Today, Fan Haoting only brought Bourne with him on this trip, plus a dozen or so people with supernatural powers. All of these people with supernatural powers signed a "sworn contract" with Fan Haoting, and they were all absolutely loyal. After arriving at the destination, without Fan Haoting and Bourne getting off the car, the people in the car behind consciously got down to deal with the mutant dogs.    

 Those ten or so people came out on a mission with Fan Haoting for the first time, and they all acted as if they had been beaten with chicken blood. In less than ten minutes, those mutated dogs were eliminated.

    Fan Haoting looked at everyone's performance and nodded in satisfaction. "It seems that the results of the special training are good."

    The bloody smell of the dead mutant dog attracted the surrounding mutant vines to come one after another. These vines have long lost their original appearance. In the corpse of the mutant dog. Following the intake of fresh blood, those blood-colored vines instantly became thicker for a round.

    Taking advantage of the bloodthirsty vines still lingering on the corpses of several mutated dogs, Bourne drove the car into the North Pharmaceutical Factory, and the cars behind followed suit.