ZS 2

River mediaaa

River

"Oof, that's gonna stain" Liam said as he and my other frat brothers walked over to me with Casey close to blacking out on my chest with me supporting her weight, making sure that we both don't fall down on the puddle of vomit she just did a couple of inches away from me.

"Damn, is she okay?" Kurt said as he scrunched his face at the sight in front of him

"Dude, just bring her up to your room" Reid suggested, which made me turn to him so I could glare at him

"Nah, I'm taking her back to her place" I told them before I forced myself to get up so I could move her away from her vomit.

"Hey, Casey. I'm gonna take you home, alright?" I tell her. And even with her almost passing out, she still managed to mumble an 'uh-huh' so with all the strength I had, I lifted her up and carried her, with my bros assisting me.

As soon as they open the front door for me, however, I see Hailey arguing with some guy right on our lawn before they notice me and Casey.

"Oh my god, is she okay?" Hailey asks as she slings Casey's arm on her shoulder

"She's fine. I offered to take her home but she's too drunk to even walk" I told her, quickly passing a glance at the guy, but making sure I don't make eye contact.

"I'll take it from here" he tells me in a serious tone, it honestly scared the drunkenness out of me

"Are you... her... boyfriend?" I ask in a slightly nervous tone. Hey, look. As much as I would love to do... all sorts of nasty shit to Casey, I don't mess with girls with boyfriends. I don't roll like that.

And to be honest, if this was her boyfriend, I'd be so fucking glad that the only thing we did the whole night was dance and be all up on each other.

"Twin brother" he answer without passing me a glance, instantly making me sigh in relief as he did a full check up on Casey to make sure she was fine

"I could help you carry her, bro" I offered "I don't think Hailey could carry Casey"

He then turns to Hailey before leaning down at Casey, completely ignoring me

"Hey. Weirdo, I'm gonna carry you on my back okay? So don't puke on me again" he tells her. Welp. I hope someone's got more luck than I do in that department. She groans again as an answer before her brother grabs her other arm and sling it on his arm so he could lift her and carry her on his back.

And as soon as Casey was settled, Casey's twin turned to me.

"I'm good, but thanks" he tell me before finally walking out of there while Hailey flashes me an apologetic smile and follows them out, leaving me at my doorstep as I watch them walk away until they were completely out of sight.

"Damn, not lucky tonight huh" Liam says as he puts an arm around me, to which I quickly nudge my elbows at his torso.

"Liam shut the fuck up" I tell him before walking past him, with Liam trying to explain what he meant.

In my defense, I wasn't exactly planning on doing something crazy with Casey tonight, especially since she was flat out drunk. One taste of that luscious lips though... that would've definitely been enough to make my night.

After spending the whole weekend flat out hungover, classes soon began.

I've been meaning to text Casey and ask her how she's doing and if she wanted to catch up though, but the week started to get busy so fast and I just kept forgetting.