ZS 8

River

"Hey" Casey said as soon as I stepped into her dimly-lit bedroom, kind of startling me a bit.

"H-hey" I said as I closed her balcony doors, double-checking to see if Caleb was still outside. I let out a laugh and shook my head before turning around and walking over to Casey. And once I was just a couple of feet away from her, only then did I realize that she had been standing there in just a pair of black lace underwear and matching underwear with some stockings on that had those straps that connected to the underwear. Fuck.

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" Casey said as she placed her hand on my face and stared right at me with a worried look on her face.

I wanted to tell her all about what I just saw outside, but decided against it since it was none of my business so I just smiled, grabbed her hand that was on my face and kissed it.

"You just caught me off guard looking so fucking sexy like that like it's my birthday and not yours" I said before quickly pulling her by her waist and wrapping her hands on my neck before kissing her.

Once she kissed back, I quickly lifted her off the floor and placed her on top of her desk as she pulled me in between her legs.

I then moved my mouth down to her neck and planted kisses on it while she let out breathy moans as I pushed my crotch on hers so she'd feel how hard I was getting before looking up at her beautiful face.

"You gotta be quiet, baby" I whisper "Be quiet, and just let me do my thing" she then bit her lip and nodded before I slowly knelt down, making sure to leave traces of kisses from her chest down until I reached her crotch area.

I started planting kisses on her thighs, moving up, and then I started licking her pussy from the outside of her panties as she grabs a handful of my hair and arches her back, trying hard not to let out a sound aside from the occasional deep breathing and whimpers.

Once her grip on me was getting tighter and she was squirming like crazy, I moved her panties to the side and started licking her up like how her body was begging me to do, and after making her twice as wet, I stuck two fingers in her while I licked her clit up.

"Oh my god, River" she whispered as her breathing hitched and her legs shaked, prompting me to go even faster until I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. Once she wrapped her legs around my neck and pulled me closer to her, I quickly covered her mouth with my spare hand before she finally let out a breathy moan, indicating that she just came. I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked the juices on it before getting up to kiss her again, making sure that she got a taste of how fucking delicious her insides tasted.

And while she sucked on my tongue, her hands were busy pulling my pants down. Once she got ahold of my throbbing dick that's been begging to get wet since earlier this night, I quickly pulled out of the kiss and grabbed the condom in my pocket. After putting that on, I quickly grabbed her mouth with mine again and slid inside her, making her moan on my mouth.

After the first couple of thrusts, I pulled out of the kiss and quickly covered her mouth with my hand before moving my mouth to her neck down to her chest.

And the harder and deeper I went on her, the more her nails dug on back as she tried hard to not let out screams.

"Fuck you feel so good" I whisper to her before grabbing her legs and wrapping it around my waist and pushing her a bit so she'd lean back and I could pick my pace up.

"Oh my god" we both whisper-moaned at the same time as her eyes and her head rolled back at how fucking good it was.

With one of my hand on Casey's side and the other on her hips so I can control how deep I went in her but also to be sure that her dresser would not hit the wall with every thrust, Casey had one hand on the wall and the other on my neck while her fingers dug deeper on my skin.