ZS 12

River

Its been a while since thanksgiving weekend was done and I still felt like I was on cloud nine.

Regardless of the stress of the semester ending. 

I was actually super relieved that my family loved Casey, and she loved them too. At least I think she did. She got along well with them and my mom liked her A LOT.

All of our professors were rushing through lessons and school work though, so I never really had that much time to hang out with Casey, although we made sure to go out for dinner at least twice a week to catch up. We still text each other everyday but not as much as we used to since she was also busy with school work.

It was fine though, since by Christmas she was bringing me home.

"Beers, check. Bong, check. Keg stand, check" Liam said as he went through his clipboard and watched as the other frat members hauled in the stuff. It was the last day of the semester so of course, my frat was throwing a party.

While my other frat brothers took the stuff in, I helped arrange the house and mix the booze for cocktails which involved copious amounts of alcohol which would personally kill me right then and there if I took a shot.

"Ya'll invited the ladies tonight right?" Kurt asked as he looked over Liam's shoulder.

"I did, but did you?" Liam asked sarcastically, making me let out a laugh as Kurt glared at Liam.

"Nah you shut your pie-hole Liam" Kurt said before turning to glare at me too "You too, mister 'I have a girlfriend" I just rolled my eyes at Kurt and flipped him off to continue mixing the drinks.

By 11pm, people started showing up. 

With a red cup in my hand, I started texting Casey asking her if she was already ready. I haven't seen her all throughout finals and this was the first time I was gonna see her. Once Casey said that she was ready, I drank the rest of my kombucha and told the guys that I was gonna go pick Casey up.

As soon as I knocked outside of her apartment door and waited for her to open it, my body wouldn't start shaking for some reason. I knew I was fucking nervous for some reason about seeing Casey again, but this was definitely not the shaking I had in mind. And it was annoying as shit.

Its the cancer acting up.

As soon as the door flew open, however, my body froze and the shaking just... stopped.

Casey was beaming at me, with her blonde hair in curls, and she was wearing a black top that has thin straps and has a u-shaped neckline that's kinda lose, some ripped denim jeans, and some strappy heels.

My god, she looked so fucking amazing.

"Do I look fine? Is it cold outside?" she asked before twirling slowly, to show her fully exposed back. And I was still so fucking stunned, it took me a minute to fully answer.

"Uh.. yeah. Its hot in here" I said, making Casey's eyebrows shot up before I realized what I just said "I mean you look great, and it's kinda cold out but you'll be fine" I said as we both stared at each other while smiling like idiots, before I quickly took my jacket off and placed it over her shoulder. I was wearing a thin sweater anyways so I was good.

Casey quickly walked out of her apartment and closed the door behind her, before quickly turning to me.

"Oh by the way, is it cool if we bring Hailey tonight? She's been awfully down lately for some reason" Casey says.