ZS 4

River

I suddenly don't know when to stop. Or how.

Like what I promised Casey, I texted her the moment I got home, and from there we spent the whole night texting. And before I knew it, it was already 3 am and we both decided we had to go to sleep. We were hanging out after class anyways.

And we did.

And as much as I was trying so hard to hold myself back, I couldn't.

After getting something to eat, Casey and I went back to my apartment where we ended up just making out.

I know she wanted to do more, and I sure as hell wanted to do more, but in that context, I had to stop myself.

I honestly don't know why I kept holding back sleeping with her. Usually if some fine ass girl threw themselves at me, I wouldn't even give it a second thought, but somehow with Casey I was.

Maybe it was because I liked the feeling of having her want it more the more I give us both blue balls. I was teasing the fuck out of her and it was driving her absolutely insane. And I liked that control.

I'm not trying to get a girl invested in me like that anyways.

And even though we literally just hung out yesterday and got a date for tomorrow we still ended up hanging out today. Three days in a row, and tomorrow was going to be the fourth. 

This time, however, I could see Casey wasn't in the best mood.

And it was making her extremely rough and so fucking horny that I couldn't control myself anymore.

While we made out on the couch with her straddling me and grinding on my crotch, I was gripping on her bare ass through her skirt before slapping it continuously, making her let out soft moans through my mouth.

And while she kissed me so roughly, I started moving her panties to the side so I could stick a finger in her, making her pull out of the kiss so she could let out a moan to each thrust my finger was doing.

And she made eye contact with me the whole time too as she bit her lip.

"You like that?" I asked her

"Yes" she answers breathlessly as she tries to kiss me again for the nth time, but with my other hand I quickly pull her a bit away from me through her hair, making her bite her lip in frustration.

"Relax" I tell her before sticking another finger in her, making her whimper even more.

I pull her hair some more so she'd tilt her head before planting kisses on her neck down to her chest. Nothing too rough, just enough to tease the absolute shit out of her, and by this point, she is already panting like crazy.

"River, just fuck me already. Please" she begs, but I just shake my head and watch her helpless face as she whimpers.

"River!" Casey says again, prompting me to go deeper and faster in her so I could get the level of wetness I want from her.

And as soon as I start hearing her juices from every thrust, I quickly switch our positions so she's laying on the couch and I'm on top of her as I rip a condom open and slide it on my dick.

I didn't even have time to pull my pants completely off before she quickly pulls me to her and wraps her legs around me. And with how wet she was, it wasn't that hard for me to slide in.

And once I did, we both let out a moan before I cover her mouth with mine so she could moan through it as I thrusted in her deep and hard.

"Oh my god just like that" Casey said out loud after pulling out of the kiss as I thrusted in and out of her while she gripped on my shoulder. I just smirked and leaned down as I kissed her neck down to her chest and started licking her nipples over her top, making it harder by the second.