ZS 11

Casey

The moment I feel heat start hitting the side of my face, I slowly start to wake up. I start opening my eyes and once I notice that it's still hella early, I close my eyes back and turn sideways so the sun stops hitting my face. 

As soon as I did that, I feel River's hand pull me closer to him by my waist as he turns to me and plants a kiss on my shoulder.

"Morning" he mumbles, to which I just answer with some 'mhm' as I lazily pull my arm back so I can play with his hair.

After a couple of kisses though, the kisses starts becoming sensual and he starts moving his mouth up to my neck so I arch my neck a bit to give him better access as his hand slowly moves up to grip on my tits.

And even though I was still half-asleep, whatever he was doing to me right now was definitely slowly waking me up that I find myself putting my other hand over his to help him grip harder, if that makes sense.

With his mouth still working on my neck, he pulls his hand off my tits and moves down, making sure to get a touch of every inch of my body until he reaches my crotch area and he starts massaging it until I'm soaking wet, and when I am, he starts positioning himself. I arch my ass up a bit so its easier to get in, and when he actually does, we both let out a moan as he pulls me closer to him and goes back to kissing my neck as I grip on the sheets and push down the bed so he can go deeper in me.

And that's exactly what he did.

Deeper and harder, but slow. Making sure to make me feel every inch of him stretching me the fuck out while I get a surround sound of him moaning on my neck while he uses his hand to feel every inch of my body, never picking his pace up until he was sure I was wide awake.

And once he felt that I was, he quickly swooped my leg up and let it rest on the inside of his elbow before going ham on me, completely taking me by surprise that I actually let out a slightly loud whimper.

Not that there was any problem if I screamed out loud, if I'm being honest. Their house was fucking huge and the walls were thick asl so I doubt anyone would hear me even if they walked past his room.

River quickly turned my face to him and we started making out as he let me moan through his mouth, and with his free hand, he started rubbing my clit. 

Now i don't know how this man could possibly be doing all this multi-tasking, but I am here for it. And it was making my body go crazy that not even a minute later, I start feeling myself peaking.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I told him

"I'm close too" he whispers as he locks eyes with me, watching my face contort to whatever the fuck he was doing to me. I quickly take over on rubbing my clit so he can pick his pace up until we both release at the same time and I feel him filling up my insides.

And I know what you're thinking. Damn bitch you bout to get pregnant 11 chapters in!

Considering that I have a somewhat active sex life, I am on birth control. Not the pills, but I get the injectable ones. 

But what about STDs?

Girl, you know I got that covered too. Considering that River and I have only been sleeping with each other exclusively for the past months, that's not really much of a concern to me. That, and we both get tested every month and him busting inside me and going raw isn't something we always do. 

Bottomline, practice safe sex lol. Be responsible adults. Also, if you're not planning on getting pregnant super soon, just use a condom. Regardless of whether or not you're also on birth control.