Chapter 1: Enough

They'd done it. She was finally at her limit. Losing the Kawamiis, Monarch, and Felix trying to help Adrien. It was too much, and she couldn't even tell her parents the truth. Tikki tried to leave her to make her happy, only to come back. She had enough of this! Tears of pain and sorrow flooded her vision as a butterfly came after her. It went straight into her heart.

She heard him and accepted the deal; he gave her creation as a bonus despite not having Tikki. The moment the blue flames licked her body and vanished, a laugh escaped her lips. She walked towards the source of Paris's pain.

When she found him, he tried to control her. But with her abilities, which she already had, and the fact that he sent that insect to her heart, he could not. Natalie didn't stop her; she didn't even try. She ripped his brooch from him and freed her friends from their prison.

Future Alex tried to stop her, but she took her miraculously and sent her into a pocket dimension. Once her tiny friends were free, she remembered Felix still had one dussu.

The man begged her to understand why he did it, trying to play the victim. She walked toward him. "No matter what you wish for, there's a price to pay. To bring someone back, someone will have to die for it to be fulfilled." However, a selfish wish would require someone of equal value to be exchanged. Your son or your secretary would die; perhaps even you could bring her back.

I remember Chat Blanc. You say you love your son, but as long as you had a chance for Emilie to return, you could give a damn what happened to him. You don't love him or Natalie; you most likely don't even love yourself.

You could have gone to a hospital and sought help, and if they could not, have a funeral, grieve, move on, and live a happy life. Yet you chose not to; you chose to hunt down jewels given to children. CHILDREN! You sent people controlled by you to hunt down children! Knowing full well we could get hurt,

We could have died! You let an Akuma send your child into space!

You are a disgrace; you may have created him, but he is still a human. No matter how he was made, he had feelings and could love! Yet you throw away a child who does whatever you ask of a woman who has been dead for over a year! Your obsession with your wife is nothing but a delusion.

She would never want this; she wouldn't want power, nor would she want you to hurt your son and treat him like property! You are no father, and you are no man. You are a vile, disgraceful creature that leeches off others just to function; you want to love, but on your terms only! Adrien doesn't deserve you, and you don't deserve any child whatsoever. But for some reason, you make him happy.

So, for now, you'll live but know that when he realizes the truth one day, you will rot with nothing but darkness. For now, you'll stay in this little pocket dimension with Alex. I hate to give her such bad company, but maybe she can straighten you out. though I doubt it. "Goodbye, you little worm," Marinette said, pushing him into a white void.

Once she was done with him, she turned to Natalie, and to her surprise, Natalie collapsed to her knees. "Please hear me out... "I need to get this off my chest," she begged. Marinette huffed but allowed her to speak.

I know what I've done is awful. horrible and disgusting. I was in love with him, and I was for many years. Because of my love, I saw his actions through rose-tinted glasses, and in the process, I failed Adrien and you as well.

taking something from you to appease him. I've hurt you and others. I always loved Adrein, and yet I hurt him. I hate myself to my core for what I've done, and I ask not for forgiveness but for a chance to be better.

I tried to get the ring, but I couldn't find it. Do whatever you want to me; I deserve it, but please give me a chance to make it up to my godson! He never deserved what I did, and I want him to know I'm sorry. "I want to be better for him and for everyone else I've hurt."

Natalie said, bowing at Marinette's feet.

Marinette looked at her before lifting her head. "I will give you one last chance to be better; know that if you try anything, I will know about it before you think I will. You are going to go on live television and tell the truth and the whole truth; you will tell about his plan, who he was, and reveal who you were as well.

Then you will also tell of all of Lila's misdeeds involving the two of you. Once you've done that, you're going to bring up Emily's body and let Adrein say goodbye before we have a funeral for her. Lastly, you are going to invite Felix to live here with his mother, if need be. Am I understood?"

"Yes, of course," Natalie said, wiping away her tears as she spoke in a soft sob. "Good, I need to make a call," Marinette said, leading Natalie down the stairs.