Merry Christmas, My Dear (Maison Talo x Reader Version)

Note: I SHOULD BE POSTING AFTER CHRISTMAS OR ON THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS. And for those who don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a good day and have Happy (what you do celebrate lol)!  (sorry if this is partially bad..I've been writing a lot of Doe and wanted to write Maison so my title lives up to it's expectations. )

You were inside Maison's "House".  You had somehow convinced Maison to decorate his insides with Christmas decorations, without him eating any of the stuff by accident.  "Dear, I see your enjoying your time here.  It is very nice that you trust me enough to live in me!" Maison says through the walls his lure was sitting beside you on his fleshy couch, watching Christmas Specials.  It was Christmas Eve and so far it was going very good.  "Well, so far you've been very nice to me and you're dating me...sooo-  Yeah, I trust you." you tell Maison.  Soon after kissing his lure on the lips.  

"Ah-  So, what do you want to do today, my dear?" Maison asks you after you finish kissing his lure.  "Hmm...Maybe we could go somewhere?" you pondered as Maison starts controlling his lure to stand up.  "That would be rather nice." Maison says as he takes your hand to help you stand up.  "Oh would you want to go to that Christmas light show?" you ask Maison.  "Whatever you desire, dear." Maison says as you drag Maison out his "house" and into his front lawn.  "Dear, please slow down, I can only go so fast." Maison says as you drag him to the nearby park.  

A few times while walking to the park where the Christmas light show was at, Maison randomly choked.  It was pretty normal to you though, he usually chokes when nearby (")people(") step on his lure cord.  The whole way there Maison went on, on how lovely the day was.  He wasn't one for high flirting so most of the walk he merely said "I love you" every 5 minutes if you tried flirting with him on the way there.

Once you got to the park you saw the lights were sparkling.  It was dark, Maison seemed partially nervous.  "Hey, you ok?" you ask Maison who was slightly twitching,  "Yes yes!  I'm fine dear." Maison says as you swear you saw him sweating a bit.  "Are you sure?" you ask as Maison looks down at you with a tight smile.  "NO NO- I'M AFRAID OF THE DARK-" Maison says as he literally panics.  "OH-  I wouldn't have seen that coming-  Well why?" you ask Maison as he tries to keep his composure.  "I can't see where my lure cord goes-  That MEANS- PEOPLE CAN MESS WITH IT AND KILL MY LURE-  AND THAT MEANS I CAN'T GET "BUYERS" TO ME, MY DEAR." Maison tells you as you try not to burst into laughter.  "You know I'll get you "buyers" if you need them and you can't get them yourself." you say as an attempt to calm down Maison.  "Wait...you'd do that?  You really are a dedicated partner, and I'm very thankful for you, dear." Maison replies as he calms down.

"Ok come on now!  We don't want to miss out on the lights!" you tell Maison as you start walking down the trail.  The lights showing things like the 12 days of Christmas to stuff like a light up version of Scrooge.  It was all quite peaceful and Maison even after panicking had gotten calmer.

After you were done with the whole walkthrough you headed back to Maison's "place".  There you fell asleep in a room Maison had made somehow livable for you.  You didn't know that Maison had something for you and he didn't know you had something for him.

-------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning when you felt Maison's lure nudge you awake.  "Merry Christmas, my dear." his voice echoing around you as you get out of the normal bed and stand up.  Maison moving to the side as you do so.  "Could you...well leave?  I need to change." you ask Maison as he finds himself getting slightly flustered.  "You know I can still see you even if I leave." Maison states.  "oh. Well then I'll just change in a way where you don't see me that way, ok!  Now bye you're making me uncomfortable." you tell Maison as his lure leaves and you change into a Christmas outfit.  

Walking out of your room you hear Maison tell you how beautiful/handsome you look.  "Thank you Maison!  You look handsome...but you always are!" you tell Maison.  He had something behind his back.  "I wanted to give you something, dear." Maison says as he gives you a gift.  The box was rather small.  You took off the bow and wrapping and saw it was a small jewelry box.  Inside of it was a necklace with a small charm on it.  The charm looking like his pin but looking more like his "house".  Putting it on you smile and give Maison a hug.  "I love it!" you exclaim.  "So, anywhere you go, you can remember me." Maison tells you as he places a kiss on your cheek.

 You decided to give him his gift, so you pulled something out of your pocket.  And hand it to Maison.  "Here!" you say as you hand him a box.  He opened it and saw two items.  One was a tie and the other were some tea packets.  "I figured that you needed something other than bay leaves to make tea." you laughed to yourself as Maison slightly frowns.  (yes that was a reference to Fixation by Forkduster lol) "That was an accident, dear." Maison tells you as he puts on the tie and you help him out a bit as he crouches down so you can help him out.  

"Dear, look up." Maison tells you as you finish up his tie and look up.  It was mistletoe.  "You cheeky man-" you tell him as he pulls you in for a kiss.  The kiss lasted for a few seconds.  Soon music started playing.  You found yourself dancing to Christmas music with Maison.

It was your perfect Christmas.  And you wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Note: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and to the ones who don't celebrate either or none have a wonderful whatever you decide to do! (Thank you Maylee_sta for helping me with this too!  I literally had so many problems with these two Christmas specials lol.)