Doe POV: T E E T H

Note: Love you besties from Uncanny Valley Library!!! (@ParuTaru and @minty-kat gave me this idea)

Doe POV:

I looked at it.  It was teeth....not just any teeth though.  "YOU"'s baby teeth!!!  

Oh I've tasted their mouth from kisses...but their teeth.  The crunchest things ever!!  Covered in sauce or what humans call blood!!  Oh and on top of other foods, it's even better!!!!

"Doe what are you doing...with my jar of baby teeth?" "YOU" asks as they sit down next to me.  "I'm gonna eat them, my love!!!" I saw with a big smile as "YOU" looks at me with a caring expression.

"YOU" POV:

He was gonna eat your baby teeth-  naw...."Doe-  You can't eat my baby teeth.   I hid them for a reason." you tell him as you take away the teeth and hide them in your pocket.  "That's so unfair-" Doe pouts as you walk away and hide your baby teeth.

Once you come back you see Doe eating Teeth Snacks....while watching TV....with a meat version of you.  "Doe...what is that?" you ask pointing at the meat version of yourself.  Doe's face changing as he yeets the meat version of you out the window and then avoids eye contact. 

You sit down next to him and realize that 'bro....why am I with this guy again????' and then go to sleep in Doe's arms as the Baby First channel plays in the background.  Cause guess what your skrunkly partner like Baby First and Sesame Street-

The end. (of this one shot ofc)

Note: I wrote this at 2am so yeah sleepy brain moment-  BTW WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1k ON THIS BOOK!!  TY SO MUCH!!!!!!  Requests are open btw-