Starting Fresh (Request!)

Note: Hi hi!  So sorry for my writing to be so slow...Writer's block-  Uh request for @MayorDebbie .  Sorry if this didn't come out good...motivation was very weak.

Btw this is John Doe (Adult) x "YOU" (kid) in a platonic relationship oneshot.  The relationship is like a father and child one.

WARNINGS: Abuse, abusive parents, trauma, scars and bruises (from abuse), running away

You look around breathing heavy.  You had just escaped that crazy house of your parents.  Looking at your bruises and scars you shake your head from the thought.  

"Hi." a voice comes out from behind you. This dark alleyway you were in was probably the best place to be kidnapped.  So, you weren't one to blame when you let out a scream.  "Hey-  I'm not going to hurt you." the voice says as you turn around to face the voice.  It was some 20-40 year old dude.  "Hah-  yeah sure...by the way..who are you?  And how'd you find me?" you ask as the man tilts his head.  "Oh my name is....well...just call me John Doe.  Are you ok?  I've been following you-  I MEAN I've seen you around!  You look hurt can I help?" John Doe asks sincerely.

"Maybe..how can I trust you though?" you ask as you take his hand.  "Oh...I didn't think of that." Doe says as you decide.  'Let's trust a total stranger with my life...who looks like every in Ohio meme.'  Then it hits you...what do you really have to lose.  Your parents are crappy and abusive.  Any friends you thought you had aren't close to you.  And on top of that..you're now homeless.

Doe starts walking you to his place.  "So uh..how'd you find me again?" you ask still confused why anyone would ever pay attention to you.  "Why wouldn't I?  You're perfect...and I've seen how you're parents treat you." Doe says as you tilt your head at his comment.  "You have?   That's a bit odd." you respond as Doe says nothing about his weird comment.  "I know many things about you...and that's why I'll keep you safe." Doe tells you as he picks you up and holds you like a baby.  Still walking to his place.  "O-oh...y'know..you're one of the few people who I've felt comfortable with." you whisper as you start to fall asleep in his arms.

"Is that right?  Well then I'll make sure it stays that way." Doe says as he finally gets to his place and heads to his room to place you on his bed.  It was overly hoarded, but compared to other places you could be staying at.  This one was fairly decent.

You finally drift to sleep knowing you're in good hands.

When you wake up you spend your time learning about Doe.  You share interests with him like the same tv shows or even same foods.  Turns out Doe wasn't human so you spend some of your time questioning him a lot.  

Weeks pass by even months and you realize that he could adopt you.  Which he ends up doing so and your parents.  Well they die from unidentified circumstances.  But you could probably guess what happened.  

Doe is a great father and you end up living a life in almost perfect peace.  You're finally getting your true happy story.

Note: Man I'm really sorry this was short.  My motivation went weeeeeeeeeeeee.  so sorry.