Onto the next.

I hope you cherish the time you get with me. If things progress this way then eventually I'll fall short of enjoying your company.

I'm not sure how you feel about me but my mind tells me I reside on the side of lesser things.

Everything just has to be a lesson for me... I wish I could bask in my blessings and not have all these different adversities to be at peace and full capacity of happy living.

I really want to remain celibate but sometimes my brain just goes "to hell with it" but I quickly come back to my senses, realizing again that I want something that doesn't exist.

I'm not perfect and neither are you but can we love each other without the sex? And appreciate everything from those raw emotions within instead of you filling my secret din with lustful injections of strong erection?

Hey... it's just a question.

I know my virgin mind may bother you and my comparison of our signs make you want to pause time and rewind back to when your eyes first connected with mine so you can turn away and dodge all this stressing.

But, I hope you enjoyed your time with me.

The clock has struck and even though my heart is stuck, in between loving you with its whole or walking away while I still have pieces of it to hold... my mind is made up in a bed only suitable for one.

Just enough room for me to lie down in its mess.. enough time to clean up and prepare for my next test.

Though I often stress over who to hold on to and who needs to be let.. this is as clear as it gets.

I don't even have to explain the rest...

- Donna