Part six

NOW FOR THE JUICY JUICY DRAMA!!!

Tyler's pov:

It was my first day back home, it felt good but I had a longing feeling for a certain pig-tailed braided black haired girl. I know I won't be able to get her back but I want her to tell me that. Even though it will probably- no. Most definitely break my heart, I need to have clarity.

I got my job back right away. The owners love me almost like a grandson. I'm thankful for that, they're probably people left that see me as me. Although they didn't know I was the monster.

Since I was supposed to come here in about a week from now I don't attend school for the moment. Having this opportunity I didn't want to stay cooped up in the house, I wanted something to do, to get my mind off everything. I decided to take the morning AND evening shift. I usually take the evening shift.

So here I am, putting on the all too familiar uniform in the staff changing room.

I start my shift and everything's going smoothly, no one I know has come here yet which was a relief. Yet it's a bit unsettling in its own way. Is Nevermore still shut down? I heard it was for awhile but surely it has to be open now, it's almost the end of the semester.

It's over the halfway mark of my shift and I finally get a break. It's 11:00 and I have until 11:30.

I flipped the sign to 'closed' and poured myself a cup of iced coffee. A couple minutes later I heard someone enter the store by the sound of the bell which was odd because the sign said 'closed' and another said 'will be back shortly'.

I sighed, not bothering to take the time to look up fast. "We're closed for now. Come back in 20 minutes..." I announced but then trailed off at the end of the sentence because of who I saw.

Wednesday Addams. The one and only. In all her beauty and sorrow.

"I-I-Uh... Wednesday?..." I stammered, staring in shock and by the looks of it, she too was shocked, probably showing even more expression than I was, and that's saying a lot for the 'emotionless' girl. But I mean, who could blame her. I was supposed to come home a week from now so everything was late in terms of telling people.

She stood there stiff as a board for a minute or so but then turned on her heels and started to walk away to leave. "WAIT!" I yelled for the girl. She slightly turned her head to show she was listening but with her back faced to me to show that she could leave any time she wanted. "Look I know this is a surprise and you probably don't ever want to see me again but let me explain! I bet you have questions! And I have answers!"

Hopefully that will peak the girls interest.

She didn't say anything for a while. Probably debating on whether or not she should talk to the person that probably broke apart of her. Man, I hate myself.

"And a quad?" I asked questionly, hoping that'll help soothe the tension and show that I mean no harm. Not that I usually caused harm (anymore) but I would never touch a single braided black hair on her head without her constant.

To my delight she turned around and sat in the seat of the booth across from me. I got up, not too quickly hoping that I wouldn't startle her. But quickly started making her drink with care. Even if it was just a drink I wanted to pour my love in it. I even debated on drawing a heart on her cup, but in the end I went with her name in fancy cursive style.

I calmly went back to her and placed the beverage in front of her before I sat down. She gave me a death glare before she finally spoke.

"How do I know this isn't poisoned?" She questioned.

"Uhh..." I was startled by the accusation. Before taking a gulp and answering. "I would never do that to you
Wens- day!" I almost called her that nickname, she probably would've killed me if I did. "If- if you want I can try it?" I offered, awkwardly. She just stared me dead in the eyes and took a sip.

I sighed, relieved. Not too loud though, I didn't want her to think I'm weird. I might be a serial killer but god forbid I be weird.

She placed her cup on the table before starting. "So what do you want to talk about Tyler?" She stated coldly, it made me have shivers run down my spine. "Um-m." I started, clearing my throat. "Well I believe it's only fair that you get to ask whatever you like." I said not meeting her eyes. "And I will answer truthfully." I stated, looking her in the eyes. Her beautiful eyes might I add.

"Hm." Was her only reply.

"How much longer do you have?" She asked, glancing at the clock. "Ummm..." I said, also looking at the clock. It was 11:15. "15 minutes???" I anxiously replied.

"That's not long enough. I'll meet you after your shift is over." She said before getting up and leaving. "H-huh? Oh! Ok!" I managed to say be for the door clicked shut.

I sank in my seat, I don't know what to think.

Moral of this part!; if you want someone to know you're trying to change, show them. Especially the little details count. (For a girl at least).

Hope you guys like my first story!!! Comment any ideas or suggestions you might have for this story!!! <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE GIVE ME IDEAS! I'M TIRED! - your friendly author that is so close to getting 1000 words so she's going to make an extra long sentence. :)

1002.