Part nine

ENID'S POV!: (cause we all adore her!)

It's almost December and Wednesday just told me that Tyler's back in town and she met up with him. Personally I think she's crazy but a part of me thinks this was destiny. Maybe this is good for everyone, we need to move on anyway and what better way than being forced to accept it? Sure people will still be afraid and be mean to Tyler but it's a new experience. And plus, I know Wednesday needs him more than anything.

Wednesday and I are walking back from class, she said that she's going to go get a coffee.

like GIRL. I ain't that dumb!

But anyway, I'll let her do her thing because I have a plan.

Wednesday left for lunch at Weathervane while I skipped to my LOVING boyfriend's dorm.

After knocking three times the door opened and out stood that handsome stud that I only have the privilege to call mine. "Hey Enid, need something or do you just wanna hangout?" He said, leaning on the door frame. "Both!" I hyped, dragging him all the way out of the school like the crazy lady I am.

"Whoa! Whoa! Simmer down there lady! You look like you just came up with a master plan to take over the universe!" "I did!" The shocked expression that took over Ajax's face could compete with someones if they got zapped by lightning. "Huh-" before he could finish his sentence I started to drag him again. And let me tell you, he doesn't have the best body coordination.

We arrived in the little town of Jericho, before we got too close to the destination I pulled Ajax into a dark alley. (It's giving Wednesday).

"Babe if you wanted to make out you just had to say so you didn't need to drag me all the way here, I have many secret spots!" He remarked, chuckling. My face went hot pink when I realized the signals I was giving him. "Uh- no." I said, regaining my composure while putting on a serious face. He frowned like a baby, popping out his bottom lip for a pouty look.

"Then why are we here?" He asked, observing our surroundings. I opened my mouth and just as I was about to answer he cut me off. "And what was that about before when you agreed that you were trying to have world domination?" I shut my mouth. "How about you let me answer, that will explain everything." "Ok." He shrugged.

"So we all know that Tyler's back in town right?" I pointlessly questioned. Of course he knew, if he didn't that would be absolutely absurd because he's dating the eyes and ears of the town. "Yeah it's the news of the town, why?" He questioned.

It scares me how slow he is sometimes, shouldn't he be able to catch on by now??? "Ok, hear me out." I said defensively. "Do I have to???" he bit back. "Yes." I shot back immediately. "Hm, ok. What's your world domination plan?"

"Wednesday needs Tyler."

It's short but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger because next part's gonna be JUCIY! (Plus it's in Ajax's pov!)